• jealous much? - Q •

I looked around the lab and met eyes with Jake as I ran up to him and we did our handshake before I leant up against the wall and began talking with him as we laughed and made jokes.

"Yeah miles was telling me-" I was cut off when he walked into the room and eyed me up and down before chuckling and rolling his eyes, what was his problem?

"Y/n. My office now." he hissed as I looked at Jake and shrugged before walking to Quaritch's little exercise room, I stepped into the roon and the door instantly shut behind me.

"Wanna explain what happened?" he spoke as I chuckled and crossed my arms and gave him a confused look as he raised his eyebrows waiting for the answer as I simply just shrugged.

"I don't know what you mean mi-" he walked over to me and pinned me up against the wall as I grunted and looked into his eyes, I could basically hear his heart thumping out his chest.

"Are we nervous, miles?" I smirked as he scoffed and began to travel one of his hands down my side as the other held my hands above my head pinned onto the walk firmly.

"Why are you acting like this.." I spoke seductively as he looked up into my eyes and tilted his head before a chuckle escaped his soft smooth lips.

I knew he was jealous. He had always been the type of jealous guy. But me and Jake? oh please no.

"jealous much?"

He raised his eyebrows at my words and chuckled deeply before letting loose of my body as he sat down on his bench press and looked up at me as I walked over to him.

"No need to be jealous. Jakes just well. Very flirty with me lately. Trudy said it's because I look sexy in my avatar form!" I laughed as miles looked up at me and into my eyes as I smiled.

I put my arms on his shoulders as I lowered myself onto his lap, he put his hands on my waist as I smiled at him, he looked so mesmerized it was funny.

"How would you like it if I flirted with someone hm?" he spoke as I looked into his eyes. He smirked at me as I nodded and smiled before standing up only for him to stand up and walk me right against the wall.

My body hit the wall as he deeply chuckled and placed his hand on my side as he tilted his head to my neck and began sucking on it, I moaned as I felt his hot breath as he pulled away and ran his fingers over my neck.

"you like that, darling?" he laughed as I pushed him away and rolled my eyes as he smirked. I walked out his so called office as I heard his laughter when he followed me.

"I've got to go miles, Jake probably needs me." I smirked as he rolled his eyes and nodded. I smiled at Jake as he smiled back at me as he got into the pod and sighed heavily before Quaritch shut it.

"Hey!" Jake's voice laughed as I looked up at Quaritch who was leaning against the pod with crossed arms as I chuckled and walked over to my pod, him following me.

"Here." he spoke as he lifted me up and placed me gently in my pod, he asks as if I'm the shortest person to exist. I can easily get into it with no help needed at all!

"Come on we have the stuff to do man! You and your girlfriend can't even-" girlfriend?!?! I was not his girlfriend, I looked at who said it. Lyle, had a cheeky smile on his face as Quaritch chuckled and looked back at me.

"Yeah, whatever." I scoffed as he smirked and kissed my lips softly before I pushed him away and pointed at Lyle, lyle just chuckled and got back to what he was doing.

"This isn't over mr ruins everything for the na'vi!!" I hissed as he rolled his eyes and laid me down before shutting the pod. I closed my eyes before seeing rainbow.

____________

I walked into 'quaritch's office' as I saw him covered in sweat laying on the bench press as I coughed loudly. He sat up and looked at me before pointing to a towel.

"I'm not your slave asshole." I hissed as he smirked and raised his eyebrows before standing up and getting the towel himself and wiping away his sweat as he smiled at me.

"Is there something you need?" he asked as he looked me up and down to see me in just a sport bra and nike pros. he looked back into my eyes and raised his eyebrows once again.

"I need you to stop. The navi-" he cut me off as he shook his head and sat back down on his bench press as Jake wheeled himself into the room as a loud cough was made from Jake.

I smiled down at Jake and looked back at Quaritch knowing how to exactly change his mind, "Hey Jake wanna hang -"

"Y/n I would like to discuss about what you just said." he spoke as he looked at Jake before he sighed and wheeled out the room, Quaritch instantly stood up and death stared at me.

"The Navi haven't done shit to you!! And you decide just to start a war over nothing! Your fucking screwed up!" I hissed angrily as he chuckled and walked over to me placing his hand on my waist.

"You know. You signed up for this. It was your choice not mine." he spoke as I looked up at him. I wanted to do two things.

Slap or kiss him.

But I decided a kiss would probably be better then a slap if anything.

wc-1010

a/n: i only hear you out if we talking about human quaritch. i mean avatar him is eh.. well maybe.