• fuck them - N •

Song: Genesis - grimes

I rolled my eyes as I stormed away till he grabbed my wrist spinning me into his hard chest, "will you marry me?" lo'ak spoke as we both began laughing like crazy and rolling on the floor.

"Thats your way or pretending to be-"

"Me?" I instantly wiped away my tears and stood up as I adjusted my loincloth and top piece as I smiled at neteyam.

"Hey neteyam" I smiled as he looked at me before walking out the marui as I sighed heavily and sat down as lo'ak sat down in front of me with an upset look on his face.

"I'm sorry about him. I know you like him and all but he should stop being such a sxkawng!" he hissed as I chuckled and smiled as he saw me smile he smiled.

"Lo'ak." Jake spoke from outside my mauri as lo'ak left a sneezed as I heard a deep chuckle as neteyam walker in I instantly pushed him onto the ground.

"Do you want to get us caught?" I hissed as he smirked and pushed my hair behind my ear as I smiled, he sat up and I remained on his lap.

"Why can't anyone know?" he sighed heavily as I rolled my eyes knowing I had told him a million times why no one could know.

"Because my parents, and your parents. They don't approve of us." I sighed heavily, as he shook his head until he looked into my eyes.

"Fuck them"

"Manners!" I hissed as he rolled his eyes and began attacking my body with kisses as I moaned in pleasure as he pulled away and smirked as he lifted up his eyebrows I shoved him playfully.

"I'm back!" lo'ak chuckled as he walker into the Marui as I shoved neteyam off of me.

"Please y/n, I wasn't done." he groaned in annoyance till I slapped his face making him look at lo'ak who's mouth was wide open, almost on the floor.

"You two-" he muttered as I chuckled awkwardly. I looked at the ground till lo'ak began clapping as me and neteyam gave him a confused look.

"And now I win a bet!" he giggled as he excitedly ran out the room as I looked at neteyam who was holding back laughs.

-

"Who's the mighty warrior?" neteyam chuckled as we cut lo'ak free as we all picked up guns and ran into the ship, there wasn't anyone till we heard gunshots.

We all shot the avatars then hid behind a little area, "I'll cover! Go!" neteyam yelled motioning for us to go as I shook my head and tried to help.

"It wasn't a question y/n!" neteyam yelled angrily as I hissed at him and began shooting them all as he groaned and grabbed me by my waist as he jumped into the water taking me with him.

"Neteyam!" I yelled as I looked for him, I turned around to see him as I chuckled and looked at lo'ak,

"I've been shot."

I instantly swam over to neteyam and saw blood all in the water, "No no no no!" I cried as lo'ak called for tsireya as we held neteyam on the ilu till we got to a rock.

"Watch his head!" I yelled as they placed him down softly as I quickly sat down next to him and cupped his cheek as I smiled.

"Youre going to be okay!" I chuckled as he smiled and shook his head, I looked at lo'ak as he was speaking to his father as his dad said he was on his way.

"Mum and dad are on there way neteyam!" I said as he smiled and pressed my forehead against his, his heart beat was racing as lo'ak applied pressure onto his wound.

"If I don't make it y/n, tell my dad I dated you." he smiled as I nodded and snuggled into his hand as he kept it on the side of my face.

"We can tell them! Together! It's gonna be okay my mother will treat you! And you'll be fine in no time!!" I chuckled as he shook his head and rubbed his thumb up and down on my cheek.

"No y/n, I won't make it and I need to-" he coughed loudly before he continued to speak, "and I need to accept that." he muttered as tears swelled in my eyes like crazy.

"No! Your going to be okay!" I cried as he shook his head and looked at lo'ak as he still left his hand on the side of my face, I looked at lo'ak holding back tears.

"It's gonna be okay neteyam," he spoke as neteyam chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Everyone keeps saying that, and it won't. It won't be okay" he smiled as Neytiri and Jake got on the rock, neytiri gasped when she saw what state neteyam was in.

I couldn't loose him. I looked at neytiri as she hugged me tightly as I cried as neteyam kept his arm on the side of my face till I pulled away from neytiri.

"I want to go home!" he cried as I looked at Jake who was crying, I had never seen make cry so it was very weird to see The touk makto crying?

"Yeah I know, we are going home" Jake sobbed as I looked back at neteyam as he looked at me and tried to smile but he was to weak to move.

"Y/n I-" his pupils dilated as his hand fell off of my face, he was gone. Dead.

"NETEYAM! NET-!" I screamed as I busted out into tears a Neytiri hugged his lifeless body as I cried my eyes out like crazy until lo'ak noticed as he quickly pulled me into a hug.

"His gone.."

WC-973