• no kissing - L •

Song: art deco (instrumental sped up )
(aged up ofc)

Lo'ak kissed my cheek softly as I chuckled and pushed him away as I heard a loud cough from tuk and neteyam who were playing on the floor with barbie's norm had gave to tuk.

"Why do you kiss y/n so much. Like gee bro give her a break" tuk laughed as neteyam tried to hold back laughs but it was no point he bursted out into laughs anyway.

"Because, that's what couples do tuk!" lo'ak spoke as he looked at neteyam and rolled his eyes as I chuckled and sat on lo'ak's lap as his hands slid around my waist pulling my back against his chest.

"You guys should do a challenge were you can't touch each other!" tuk giggled as i looked at lo'ak he smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"And whoever wins gets a barbie!"

"Or whatever they want." lo'ak whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine as he chuckled and slid me off of his lap softly.

"And it starts now." lo'ak spoke as tuk jumped up and down excitedly for some reason, I rolled my eyes knowing lo'ak would touch me in a hours time anyways.

I stood up and teased lo'ak as I purposely tripped over his foot as he looked down at me all flustered and looking like he was about to lose, I smirked and stood up.

"Where are you going?" he spoke standing up as I smiled and just walked out the marui as he followed after me, he went to touch my waist as I chuckled and moved away.

"You really wanna loose already?" I laughed as he sighed heavily and he nodded.

"If it means I can touch my girlfriend then probably, yeah." he spoke as I laughed and shook my head side to side as he groaned in frustration, he began following me as I walked to my Marui.

"Lo, my father does not want to see you in our marui after last time." I spoke as he rolled his eyes and walked in anyways as he saw my father he swallowed loudly.

"Hello tonowari." lo'ak spoke as he straightened his posture as my father looked at him in disgust ever since he walked in on lo'ak giving me kisses on my stomach, leaving "bruises"

"Lo'ak." he said as he towered over me and lo'ak. I looked at my father as I shook my head as me and lo'ak walked into my bedroom as my dad followed the two of us.

"You get me daughter pregnant and ill-"

"DAD!"

"I swear boy." he spoke as he left my bedroom as lo'ak awkwardly sat on the end of my bed and stared waiting for my dad to walk in, he was trauamatised.

"Lo, forged about this challenge." I chuckled as I moved over and sat on his lap as he smirked happily that he won as I rolled my eyes and hugged him tightly.

"You lost love."

"I don't care." I chuckled as I lifted his chin up and began attacking him with kisses as we heard a deep cough I groaned and pulled away from lo'ak to see Jake and neytiri.

"Uh hello?" I muttered as me and lo'ak both stood up and looked at his parents confused, I smiled as neytiri grabbed my hand and walked me out the marui as I gave her a confused look.

"Where you going to tell anyone darling?" she spoke as she put her hand on my stomach. I looked up at her and shook my head as she sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay, I'll be here for you." she spoke as I pulled away and looked her in the eyes worriedly.

"Do my parents know? What's going on with lo'ak and Jake?" I muttered as she shook her head as I sighed in relief.

"My father legit just said he will kill lo'ak!" I groaned as she chuckled and shook her head.

"Your nineteen, I think you can make your own choices now don't you think?" she laughed as I smiled and nodded. We walked back into my bedroom and lo'ak gave me a confused look.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly as I walked over to him and made him stand up, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach, he looked down at where his hand was and looked back into my eyes.

"I'm pregnant."

wc-745