• last time - N •

"No no please tell me your joking!" I cried as neteyam shook his head and looked down sadly as I covered my mouth and began to sob, he couldn't do this. Not now not today. Not ever.

"Tey.." I sobbed as he began crying before falling onto the floor in and resting his head on my stomach, his hands went around my waist as his head stayed on my stomach when he cried.

I kissed the top of his head and began running my fingers through his beautiful black beaded hair. He had always tried to act tough, but when you saw him on his sad side you would know he wasn't exactly as tough as he tries to be.

"Come on neteyam we have to go." a voice spoke before I looked up and met eyes with a teary lo'ak who poured his bottom lip out before chuckling out tears, my best friend.

"Can I hug lo'ak?" I sobbed as I looked back down at netwyam who was directly looking into my eyes still hugging my waist before he pulled away and nodded.

He sat on the floor looking at his hands as he sobbed, I wanted to kiss him. I had always wanted to kiss him but I had never kissed him. And I craved to every second of every day.

I looked over at lo'ak before he ran up to me and slammed his body into line hugging me tightly, he cried loudly not even trying to hold back his loud sobs as I rubbed his back up and down.

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay." I whispered as I felt him shake his head and as a tear rolled down his cheek landing on my shoulder, I pulled away and looked at his puffy eyes seeing his sisters behind him looking at me.

I made eye contact with tuk as lo'ak walked to the side. I looked at tuk before she ran up to me and jumped as I caught her in my arms hugging her tightly.

"Oh tuk.." I cried as she had puffy big red eyes like her old brothers. She sniffled and tried to manage out words but she couldn't. She was so heart broken with her father and mothers decision.

Tuk had been my little sister ever since she came to our clan, my sister tsireya and her were really close as well but tuk and me were basically besties I mean we even had our own handshake.

"Hey one last time?" I smiled placing her on the floor as her eyes lit up and she smiled and nodded happily as we clapped our hands together and began doing our hand shake as she chuckled.

"Pow!" we both said at the last time causing her to smile a little then go back to looking upset as I cupped her cheek and smiled at her as she cuddled her face into my hand.

"Oi! What about me?" a voice laughed as I looked up and met eyes with Kiri. I ran up to her and hugged her so right she probably couldn't beeathe, she was the one who was there in a heart beat when something was wrong.

"Oh kiri.. I'll miss you." I whispered as she breathed in then out as she pulled away and smiled before her smile went weak looking behind me, I turned around and met eyes with neteyam.

"Oh tey-" he walked his way over to me before quickly cupping my cheek and pulling my face to his as he attacked my lips, my eyes widened before I melted into the kiss and gasped as I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Oh my shit." Tuk spoke making everyone look at her and chuckle, I looked back at neteyam to see him smiling for the first time after the past four days of guilt and crying of the thought of losing me.

"I'm so glad I did that before I never see you again." he chuckled as I pouted my bottom lip out before biting it and shaking my head. Why did it have to be the last time? Why.

____________________

• 5 years later •

"Hey!" I laughed as I grabbed aonungs tail and dragging him in the water as he fake drowned causing me to chuckle, I was now twenty three and aonung was twenty five with a daughter.