• for my people. - A •

request from: @Xllimon153

he laughed as they all began picking on my sister kiri, I looked at aonung as he chuckled and teased her as lo'ak walked to him aonung looked at his mates and back at lo'ak.

"another four-finger freak!" he teased as I looked to see my older brother neteyam about to walk over to them, I stopped him and shook my head as he groaned and rolled his eyes.

we walked over to them and aonung instantly looked me up and down before looking at my hands. all his friends looked at my hands and laughed as aonung instantly shut up.

"Leave them alone." neteyam spoke as he put his finger near aonung as I looked into aonungs eyes before all his friends laughed and grabbed my tail. I turned around and met eyes with an angry lo'ak.

I shook my head knowing he was going to do something our father would kick our asses for.

"Leave her the fuck alone bitch!" he yelled as he ran over to koro and threw him onto the ground as I looked at aonung and neteyam before the began to fight, I looked at kiri as she chuckled.

I yelled angrily as I grabbed aonungs tail till one of his friends yanked my hand and pushed me away. I hissed at them as I pulled out my knife aonung got off neteyam and his face was all bruised.

He shoved his friend and yelled at him as my eyes widened. It was one of his closest mates? And he fought them because they touched me? Or was I just over reacting?

"Dont touch her asshole!!" aonung yelled as I looked over to aonung who's face was rushing with blood and his lip was slit open, meanwhile neteyam joined a fight with someone else.

"You! What the actual-" he cut me off as he grabbed my wrist and walked me over to a private area as I shoved him, he stumbled backwards a little and then tilted his head at me.

"Leave my brothers and my sisters alone sxkawng!!" I hissed as he nodded and looked me dead in the eyes. Why did have to give me those eyes? The eyes what made everyone weak.

"I mean it aonung! You hurt my fucking family! If I ever catch you and your friends hurting them again. I will fucking murder you." I hissed as he groaned and nodded.

"I don't even understand! Why?"

"I'm scared for my people. They don't like demon bloods! And that's exactly what your family is full off! Demon bloods! And look at your hands y/n!" he yelled as he grabbed my hand revaling my four fingers.

I looked him up and down until I locked eye contact with him as he still held my hand. I flipped him off, he chuckled and rolled his eyes as I smiled at the sxkawng.

"Why are you smiling?" he spoke as he chuckled causing me to smile even more.

"You laughed."

"No I didn't." he spoke trying to act all tough as I rolled my eyes as he laughed once again as I rolled my eyes again and sighed heavily.

"Yes you did sxkawng!!" I chuckled as he shook his head and smiled causing me to instantly pass out. No, but his beauty made me feel like that majority of the time.

"Your staring." he spoke as I instantly looked down causing him to smile and lift my chin so I was looking into his dazzling eyes. I smiled nervously.

"Uh I should probably go." I muttered nervously as he tilted his head back up straight and straightened his posture as he towered over me. I was so nervous around him, I bet he could hear my heart thinking out of my chest.

He nodded before I turned around and went to leave, "y/n wait-" he spoke as I turned around and tripped over him as he fell onto his back, me laying on his hard strong... Handsome. Chest!

"Uh I-" I muttered as I placed my hands on his shoulders stabiling myself, he chuckled deeply causing me to almost melt in his touch. No y/n this is your families bully.

"Aonung no we can't act like this!" I hissed as the two of us stood up as he gave me a confused look as he looked down at me.

"I mean! This flirting! You bully my family! You fought my brothers! You get into fights with your friends on the daily! Your not good for me! I'm not good for you ao. AONUNG!" I corrected myself as he sighed and nodded as I cupped his face.

"I'm sorry. I've only ever wanted to take care of my people. Okay I know I'm not perfect y/n! But I'll change! I'll change especially if I'm changing for you! Please I know I'm a horrible person. But I try, for you." he begged as my eyes widened. Change. For me?

"Change?"

He nodded as I sighed and pulled him into a hug as his hands went around my waist hugging me tightly, "it's okay aiming, I'm here." I heard his quiet sobs into my shoulder as he leaned over since he was that tall.

"I'm sorry." he spoke as he pulled away, his eyes were all red and puffy with tear stains all over his face as I pouted my bottom lip and wiped them away, he smiled at me as I smiled back at him.

"I'll leave I shouldn't have dragged you over here." he sighed, he began to walk away but I chased after him I pulled him back and slammed my lips onto his as his hands travelled down to my thighs, I jumped and wrapped my legs around him.

"If we do this. You have to apologise to my-"

"Bet."

wc-979