• sick - A •

Song: in this darkness

Ronal had dragged me into the Marui and I was so confused till I saw sick aonung coughing and sneezing.

I quickly ran over to him and cupped his face, "oh aonung! Are you okay?" I sighed as he smiled and went to kiss me till I pushed him away and shook my head.

"I don't wanna get sick!" I hissed as he rolled his eyes and laid back down till I saw reya holding medicine, I instantly got an idea as I grabbed the medicine off of her and made aonung sit up.

"You know, I've been craving your lips so maybe we can kiss," I smirked as he smiled happily as he cupped my face and closed his eyes I quickly slid the medicine into his mouth as he swallowed it.

"yuck!" he yelled as he stuck out his tongue causing me to chuckle as I was still sitting on his lap admiring him.

"I really thought my girlfriend of almost a year! Would just kiss me." he sighed heavily as he shook his head side to side causing me to laugh.

"I'll kiss you when you aren't sick aonung" I smiled as he rolled his eyes and tried to shove me off his lap as I tackles him till I just smashed my lips onto his.

He fully sat up and lifted my ass up pulling me closer his hands travelled up my back and rested on my waist as he continued to kiss me till I pulled away making a 'pop' sound.

"Thank you ma" he spoke pulling me down so I was laying in front of him as he looked at me happily.

"Your staring ao-" he cut me off as he pulled me into his chest as he slid his hands around my waist and sneezed, yuck I pushed away only for him to pull me closer.

"Thats disgusting!" I yelled as he wrapped his legs around me so I couldn't move at all he began kissing my neck softly. I pulled away and admired his face as he smiled at me.

"Your so pretty aonung" I chuckled as he rolled his eyes and closed them as he took one deep breath and cusdled into my body.

"And I'm so cold! So fucking hug me y/n!" he hissed as I chuckled and hugged him tightly as he smiled in his sleep.

"Now I'm hot!" he groaned as I rolled my eyes and let loose of him as I closed my eyes to sleep.

-

"Y/n?" a raspy voice spoke as I rolled over to see aonung looking crazy, like he had got no sleep at all.

"What's wrong?" I gasped cupping his face as he sighed heavily and shook his head, I knew he struggled to sleep when I wasng around, but it must be the sickness as well.

"My stomach hurts" he frowned as I smiled and crawled off of his chest and kissing his stomach softly as he grunted and pulled me back up to his face and shook his head and chuckled.

"I'm sick." he kisses as I gave him a confused look till I knew what he meant.

"AONUNG!"

WC- 535