• I'm here - L •

i covered my mouth as i tried to cover my mouth from what he had done to me, i broke me.

"y/n let me in please!" lo'ak cried as he banged on the door as i shook my head struggling to even think what to say to him, i wiped away my tears but it was no point since they just came pouring back down my cheeks.

"Y/N! please.. I'm scared! i'm worried." he muttered as i stumbled my way to the door and unlocked it as i began to fall to the floor he caught me and fell on his knees with me.

"oh my love.." he muttered running his fingers through my hair as i hugged him tightly as i cried into his neck as he rubbed my back up and down as he whispered reassuring words in my ears.

"its gonna be okay, i'm here" he spoke not knowing how he generally saved my life multiple times, i loved him but he loved tsireya and it was way too obvious.

"do you love her?" i spoke not even thinking of what i was saying before i spoke, he tilted his head in confusion.

"love who?" he spoke as i sighed heavily and shook my head looking down till he lifted my chin up, "love who?" he asked once again.

"reya." i spoke as his eyes widened as he finally caught on as he chuckled and shook his head.

"please, i love you y/n." he spoke with a huge smile as my cheeks went a tinted red, i looked into his eyes making sure he didn't have a jokingly look on his face. he looked serious.

"really?" i smiled as he nodded and kissed my cheek softly as i sat on his lap and smashed my lips onto his as his hands traveled up to my face cupping one side of my face as my hands went around his neck.

"i see you l-" i spoke before he cut me off with another kiss.. after another, he pulled away and smiled before pressing his forehead against mine.

"I'm here for you y/n. I love you"

I never ever thought lo'ah would ever see me as more then tsireyas annoying little sister.

WC- 377