• shut it forest boy - A •

I looked over at neteyam as we watched out siblings get tied up, but all I could look at was aonung tied up with them trying to escape the rope I groaned causing neteyam to slap his hand over my mouth.

Quaritch looked around till aonung hissed at him and bit one of his me arms as they all began fighting until they all got placed on there knees, a gun got pressed up against the side of aonungs face causing me to instantly shoot out my arrow hitting one of them in the head.

"Mum!" I cried into my earpiece as neteyam began speaking to her before I got a gun pressed up the side of my head as neteyam escaped and ran off somewhere.

"Y/n!" aonung yelled as I got shoved onto the floor face first lying down as my hands were held up behind my back tightly causing me to hiss in pain I looked up and met eyes with Quaritch.

"You look like Neytiri.." he trailed off as I rolled my eyes and hissed loudly earning a deep chuckle from quaritch as he lifted me off the ground and untied me I looked up at him confused as he grabbed me and pushed a gun against my head. Again.

"Dont!!" aonung yelled as I looked over at him then back at kiri,lo'ak, spider and tuk who were all giving each other the look as they heard our mums call. I chuckled and kneed Quaritch, he let loose of me.

I ran over to aonung and pulled out my knife stabbing the avatar behind him before cutting him free. Aonung instantly pulled me in and began kissing my neck as I hissed and shoved him away before grabbing his hand and running.

_________________

I sat in my marui sharpening weapons for fishing later tonight. All I could think about was how much danger my family and my loved ones were in because of this avatar ball shit.

"Hey y/n." I looked up and met eyes with aonung as I smiled and pat the spot next to me as me ran over and sat down and grabbed a piece of wood and getting his knife out as he began sharpening it.

"I wanna apologise for what I did. I was just so worried about you that all I wanted to do is kiss you. I didn't wanna lose you knowing I never had the guts to kiss you." he muttered as I smiled and turned my head to look at him.

"Aonung! I'm still here silly. And I'm not going any where.." I chuckled as I crawled onto his lap and hugged him tightly as he dropped his knife and pulled me closer as he began sucking on my neck again.

"Mmm.." I mumbled as he chuckled causing his hot breath to go on my cold neck. I looked down at the boy who was smiling like crazy as he had looked like he was a pink navi due to the blush on his face.

"Oh my eywa! Your blushing so much!" I laughed as he smiled nervously before lifting my chin up and smiling before nodding happily, I cupped his cheek and pressed our foreheads together.

"HEY!! YOUR KILLING MY SISTER!!" lo'ak's voice yelled as I grosned and pulled off aonung as I saw lo'ak chuckling. I gave him a death stare before he began fake making out with the air.

I picked up a piece of wood and thread it at him as he chuckled and laughed "did you know y/n sleeps with a teddy-"

"Did you know lo'ak likes reya." I spoke as lo'ak began shaking his head like crazy as I chuckled and rolled my eyes before looking back at aonung who was adjusting his loin cloth.

I groaned as I turned back to lo'ak who had his mouth on the floor as I ran up to him and shoved him out the room as he began chuckling and laughing like crazy "I'm telling mum!!" he yelled out.

"Lo'ak I'm eighteen!!! So is aonung and-"

"Tell mum what?" kiris voice spoke as lo'ak chuckled deeply and clapped his hands together as I looked at aonung who was already starting at me with this look written all over his beautiful face.

"My house?"

"Yeah." we both spoke quickly before he picked me up bridal style and carried me out the marui as I heard lo'ak chuckle before he yelled out.

"Carrying a baby as well-"

"SHUT IT FOREST BOY!"

a/n: I kinda like this.....................

wc-759