• that one - R •

"Come on!" I laughed at the forest kids as they looked at the water and sighed heavily before jumping in one after another and another.

"That one is pissing me off." rotxo spoke pointing at neteyam as I gave him a confused look.

"Whys that?"

"The way he keeps looking at you like he doesn't know that you are strictly mine." he scoffed as I chuckled and placed my hands on his chest and kissed his cheek softly.

"I'm yours rotxo, you have nothing to worry about." I smiled as he grabbed my chin and gave me a kiss on the lips as I smiled and looked away happily.

"Disgusting."

We turned our heads to see aonung faking vomiting as reya laughed, "my sister and my best friend.." he sighed heavily pretending to be upset.

"Yeah yeah whatever man! Go help the forest kids they look like they are drowning." roxto spoke as I chuckled and jumped into the water as reya rotxo and aonung also did.

Tuk smiled at me as they all swam up to the top.

"They are not good divers" aonung signed to me as I looked at all of them swimming up to the top realising kiri wasn't there.

I looked around to see kiri relaxing with an ilu?

"Sh!" I signed to aonung as they all swam back down and motioned to the top as we all signed heavily and swam to the top to see them all huffing and puffing as neteyam looks at me and smiles.

"Stop looking at her." roxto hissed at him as neteyam looked down worriedly as I sighed knowing roxto probably won't ever let me be friends with neteyam or any guy.

"He was just being friendly roxto! Why can't I have guy friends?" I scoffed as roxto sighed heavily and shook his head before I rolled my eyes.

"Listen to y/n! I was trying to be friendly and make peace with her unlike you and aonung who beated up me and my brother!" neteyam hissed as my eyes widened I looked at roxto.

"Is this true?" I muttered.

"Yes." kiri spoke as I instantly pushed away from roxto and called for my ilu.

WC-369