• bye beautiful - N •

"YOUR BANNED FROM SEEING THAT BOY!" my mother yelled at me as i nodded and looked down as tears rolled down my face, she couldn't ban me from my own love?

"i just wanted to fit in-" I spoke making up some lame sort of excuse so she wouldn't actually ban me for my own love interest.

"dont give me excuses y/n!" she yelled as i cried and walked over to my bedroom as i heard neteyam getting yelled at in the marui next to ours.

"I LOVE HER!" he yelled as i smiled to myself, I had finally found myself happy after I got with him, he improved my mental health and me.

"YOUR BANNED FROM SEEING THAT GIRL!" his dad yelled as i scoffed and closed my eyes as i began trying to go to sleep but i couldn't stop thinking of neteyam and how my parents had ruined me and neteyams night!

"this is bullshit, im not just gonna stop seeing you." neteyam laughed as he climbed through my window, "neteyam!" i whisper yelled as he smirked and kissed my forehead,

"hello gorgeous" he smirked laying down next to me, "what if we get caught?"i asked as he smirked and began to kiss me, his lips were something I craved all over me.

"be quiet and we wont get caught love." he smirked as he began attacking my body with kisses.

"im sorry for yelling, y/n" my mothers voice spoke as neteyams eyes widened as i shoved him under the covers, he gripped onto my thigh and began kising it as i groaned.

"mhm yes mother" i muttered, as i felt neteyam breath on my thighs as i heard a little chuckle escape from his lips as my mum tilted her head

"are you crying?" she asked, i instantly shook my head trying to make sure she would eventually leave the room and leave me.

"no no! just trying to sleep! goodnight!" i spoke as she walked off,

"you better be happy she didnt come into my room neteyam" i smirked as i lifted the cover up slightly to see him laying in between my two thighs as he kissed my stomach.

"you trying to go to sleep? i may as well go home" he spoke as he went to get up, i rolled my eyes till he scoffed and began walking away faster.

"neteyam!" i hissed pulling him back down as he chuckled, "what is it you need y/n?" he asked with the smile what melted my heart..

"you neteyam"

i smiled as he laid down next to me before pulling me into his side kissing my forehead.

"your so pretty y/n." he spoke as i smiled and nuzzled my head into his neck as he rested his head on top of mine.

"NETEYAM?!" an angry voice yelled as my mother dragged me out of bed. "uh hello miss uh l/n." he muttered as i chuckled at him as he rolled his eye at me.

"I TOLD YOU NO MORE SEEING THIS BOY!" my mother yelled as i hissed and escaped her grip, "you cant ban love mother!"

i yelled angrily as i grabbed neteyam out my bed and hugged him tightly as he whispered in my ear, "shes going to tell my mu-" "fine. but if neteyams parents catch him." she sighed as i thanked her as she left the room.

"yay!" i chuckled as he sat down on the bed and i sat on his lap, "i better go before my parents catch me with you." he chuckled as i kissed his lips and got off his lap before he climbed out my window and smiled at me as i chuckled and looked down nervously.

"bye beautiful."

WC-630