• is that what you want? - L •

Song: if only you were mine

"Is that him?" he asked pointing at ------ as I shook my head before he chuckled and shook his head and picked up his bow and arrow and walking over to ------.

"You asshole!!" he yelled punching ------ directly in the nose causing me to gasp and run over to lo'ak trying to shove him away, he looked me dead in the eyes and shook his head.

"You fucking touched her!!" he yelled as it caught everyones attention before my brother aonung ran over and picked up lo'ak and grabbed his shoulders looking at him worriedly as lo'ak cried.

"He touched your sister.. Sexually. And without her consent." aonungs head instantly turned to me before he ran over to me and hugged me tightly as I sobbed into his chest, his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"You go with lo'ak. I need to sort this asshole out. Little sis." he spoke as I looked up and turned my head to lo'ak who was tightening his fist and chuckling as i grabbed his wrist dragging him away.

"Lo'ak!" I yelled as he threw me over his shoulder and walked into the water as I smiled to myself, I knew I finally had him wrapped around my little finger, he threw me in.

I quickly swam to the top and gasped for air as I laughed before swimming so I could stand on the ground, he sat in the water as his head peaked out the water I turned around and swam up to him.

I sat down on his lap as his eyes widened I smirked and began sucking on his neck leaving bruise-like marks everywhere as he groaned and I gripped onto my thighs squishing them and rubbing his thumb up and down.

"Yes." he moaned into my ear making me weak. I pushed him down as I went down as well and chuckled making bubbles go to the top of the water. Lo'ak went to kiss me till I was dragged back up.

"Hey let go off me!!" I yelled trying to escape whoever was holding me till I saw his hands. Aonung.

"What do you want fish lips!" lo'ak groaned as he swam back up to the top meeting eyes with aonung. I smirked at lo'ak as I saw the marks I had left on his neck as aonung dropped me back in the water.

"Something wrong?" lo'ak smirked at aonung. Aonung straightened his posture and looked at me as I just chuckled and smiled happily.

"yeah get your hands of my little sister! just because i saved your ass doesn't mean you can murder each other in hickeys!!" he yelled disgusted as he stuck his tongue out causing me and lo'ak to chuckle.

"brother, you are going to need to accept lo'ak at some point. i mean he is your brother in law aonung.." i whispered the last part to aonung in his ear as i pulled away i saw him with his mouth almost on the ground.

"i'm going to kill you lo-"

wc-515