• prom. ~ A •

It was prom, the night everyone loved but the night I've been dreading, I had gotten asked by my best friend Rotxo to go with him and since I was developing feels for him I agreed to go with him.

I was now standing in the mirror looking at my blue (dress or suit whatever you feel comfortable in x) and running my hands down it, I sighed and turned around to meet eyes with a happy kiri and my mother.

"You look beautiful!" My mother Neytiri said as she pulled me into a hug, I smiled and hugged her back as my brothers walked into the room in black suits and smiled looking me up and down.

"If he breaks your heart ill snap his-" Neytiri covered lo'ak's mouth as she smiled, I looked at Neteyam who was smiling at me before pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you little sister." he chuckled as he messed up my hair then took his hand in mine as we walked downstairs I saw my dad waiting near the door in his wheelchair.

"Wow." he chuckled as I did a little spin and then leaned over and hugged him as he hugged me back before looking at Neytiri.

"Go have fun, 11 sharp. Tell your little boyfriend that." he chuckled as I rolled my eyes and laughed as the door opened I saw a limo, I covered my mouth and chuckled.

"Teyam!" I laughed as I looked at his face his eyes were widened as he stared at the limo till a guy in a suit opened the door.

"You didn't do this?" I laughed.

"I have to go in our van! Aonung got you a freaking limo!" I chuckled as I got into the limo, I expected aonung to be in it but he wasn't. Oh how I loved my boyfriend.

"Y/n." the man spoke as he passed me a letter I chuckled and opened it.

'Ill see you soon chikibaby' I rolled my eyes, oh how he loved calling me chikibaby.

________________

I saw him outside fidgeting with his suit, he looked so handsome. He kept looking down at his Black jordans I had bought for him, he breathed in and out before I stepped out the limo.

He instantly looked up at me and gasped as I chuckled and looked down all flustered in the face, he lifted my chin and began kissing me softly as I laughed into the kiss.

"Your so fucking beautiful y/n." he spoke as I smiled and kissed his cheek softly, I wanted to push him back into the limo and-

"Your eighteen today right?" he smiled as he pulled a little box out his pocket I nodded and smiled as he revealed a ring with a wave on it covered in diamonds.

"Aonung!!" I gasped as he smiled and got on one knee my eyes widened, was he proposing.. Was he proposing!!!!

"Y/n, since the moment I met you I've always known one day I would make you my wife, So.. Will you marry me Y/n sully?" he spoke as I covered my mouth he slid the ring onto my finger as I nodded.

I heard clapping and my family was here all along, I looked at my mother who had a huge smile on her face, I looked down at my father who was smiling, Lo'ak looked pissed if anything.

Meanwhile Tuk ran over to me and hugged my leg, "does this mean aonung is my-" she thought about it till aonung opened his mouth.

"Your brother in law." Aonung spoke as he picked up Tuk and hugged her tightly as my family made there way over to me and Ao.

"Hello." I greeted my father as he looked aonung up and down before chuckling.

"I dont know how you did it kid." he chuckled as my mother hit his head as he hissed in pain before Neytiri rolled her eyes making his wheelchair go another way as they walked off.

"Congrats sister." Kiri smiled as she hugged me tightly as I hugged her back before I looked at lo'ak who was death staring aonung.

"Congrats assholes." he smirked as Aonung rolled his eyes before messing up Lo'ak's hair.

"Thank you, little bro." aonung smirked as lo'ak scoffed, I heard the van and I turned around to meet eyes with Neteyam as I showed him my hand he jumped out the van and ran over.

"No fucking way!" he laughed before hugging me tightly as I hugged him back, he spun me around and placed me back down before he smiled at aonung.

"Dont hurt-"

"Yeah well me and y/n have a dance to attended. And then she will stay at mine tonight if you know, you know." he winked as I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek once more.

"I still cant believe it."

wc-825