• over her - A •

Song: I was all over her

She danced against him, as if we never existed as if she forgot I existed. I don't care if it's been three months.

I love her.

She danced side to side happily as she chuckled revealing her beautiful teeth and dimples, why did she have to be so perfect?

She was with her new boyfriend. I didn't know his name let alone did I want to know his name, she loved him in the way she loved me and it just to see her so happy without me.

It was my fault she broke up with me, I never did anything right in her eyes. But she promised to stay. But she still left

She looked like she was crying? "Stop!" she yelled as he pushed her up against his body, I instantly walked over near them until he smirked and cupped her ass.

"Dont fucking touch her!" I yelled as I punched the gun in the face, he fell onto the floor as I hissed and turned around to meet eyes with her. My girl, my beautiful y/n.

"Aonu-" she was cut off by me getting pulled to the ground by the gun, he began punching me in the face as I hissed and groaned at the pain I pinned the guy to the ground before I was getting ripped off of him.

It was lo'ak as he finished him off, y/n grabbed my hand and walked me away from the huge crowd of the fight, she looked into my eyes before wiping blood of my bottom lip.

"I'm so sorry y/n." I cried as I fell to the ground, she quickly fell onto the ground with me as I pulled her onto my lap I began crying into her neck as she hugged me.

"It's okay ao" she spoke, the nickname only she used with me, I missed her so much but it hurt knowing she no longer loved me.

"No no it's not okay! I can't ever do anything right, I lost my friends, I lost my parents.. I lost you." I cried as her face basically dropped into a frown before she hugged me even more tighter.

"Ao, you never lost me." she whispered as I still cried into her neck, she must think his weak and a idiot I am.

--------------

I sat there with aonung sleeping peacefully in my arms in his marui, his parents loved me. But not as much as they used to since he had been broken for the past three months.

I had tried to make aonung jealous. I knew it was wrong but it was the only way he was going to speak to me, but I hadn't planned for him to touch me without my permission.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered as he squinched his eyes and looked up at me, oh poor baby. He was so tired and drained, I had made him this way.

"It's not your fault. I should've been a better boyfriend and understood you." he spoke as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, I shook my head and began crying.

"All I ever wanted to be was your boyfriend."

He sat up and pulled me onto his lap as I hugged him, he sobbed into my neck, I pulled away and placed both my hands on both sides of his face wiping away his tears with my thumb as he smiled at me.

"My love, don't cry please." I sighed as he placed his hands on both side of my face too as he rubbed his thumbs under my eyes wiping away my tears.

"Dont cry."

I wanted to taste his lips again. But I couldn't out my lips onto his, I wanted to hug him forever, but I couldn't.

how can someone be so beautiful
everything about you is perfect
your my person you will
always
be my person

wc-660