• I don't have a choice - A •

I watched as I saw my twin brother lo'ak get tied up I groaned as my little sister tuk also got tied up.

"Aonung there hurting them-" I cried as aonung held me back from running off the sand and falling for my ilu, he shook his head and looked down sadly.

"Aonung!" I yelled as I tried to escape his grip as he held me back I cried as I saw lo'ak get a gun pointed at his head, aonung's ears pinned to the side of his head.

"Please.." I cried as aonung let loose of me as I quickly ran to the sand and called for my ilu he did the same. We rode our ilu's still we saw everyone fighting and attacking.

"NETEYAM!" I yelled as I swam over to him as he saw me he instantly pulled me into a hug.

"Little sis. I've been so worried. Thank you aonung." he spoke as I smiled at aonung, aonung looked at me with a tint of blush on his face as I looked down and smiled.

"Come on let's go save lo'ak and tuk." neteyam smiled as I looked at aonung as we all nodded and quickly hopped onto the ship as neteyam cut them free.

"Tuk!" I smiled as she hugged my leg tightly I cupped her face and pressed my forehead against hers. Me, lo'ak, aonung and neteyam all grabbed guns off of the dead avatars.

"No put that down." aonung hissed at me as I smirked and shook my head in a 'no' as he groaned.

"Behind you!" tuk screamed as we all turned around and shot our guns at the avatars as aonung gasped I turned around and chuckled thinking he was impressed by all of us only to see him bleeding.

"Aonungs shot!" I yelled as he fell onto his back as I applied pressure onto his wound, I looked over at the who look scared until neteyam and lo'ak ran over and looked around.

"Get dad!" I cried as aonung's hand went on the side of my face as he chuckled and smirked, I began to cry as he smiled at me and sighed heavily until he grunted in pain.

"Aonung! It's not the time to flirt with my sister you little sh-" lo'ak was cut off by neteyam hitting him telling him it wasn't the time to argue with aonung.

"It's gonna be okay I promise, your gonna be okay" I smiled as he shook his head before he opened his mouth as I looked at neteyam and lo'ak to see the tears swelling in there eyes.

"I love you, I know I never-" he screamed in pain as I kissed his lips softly and pulled away as he smiled happily and sighed heavily before shutting his eyes.

"Hey! No don't close your eyes!" netetam yelled as aonung opened his eyes back up and looked at me before he opened up his mouth to speak.

"I'll love you even if I do die, tell my parents I'm sorry. And I'm sorry lo'ak and neteyam for everything." he spoke as I burtsee out into tears as tuk cried and sat next to me as he smiled at her.

"Hey tuk." he smiled cupping my face and tuk's as we both cried.

"Dont die.." tuk cried.

"I don't have a choice"

--------------------------

I hugged reya as I looked at her before we both nodded and swam down placing aonung at the bottom of the water. We watched as he got covered.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. But I was so numb I couldn't even do anything.

He was gone.

Forever

WC- 611