• I won't - L •

song: Fade into you - mazzy star

i smiled as aonung began talking about some random stuff. "yeah then roxto full on beat his ass!" he laughed as my eyes widened, they were the ones who hurt neteyam and lo'ak.

"you were the ones who bet up neteyam and lo'ak?!" i hissed angrily as they both looked at eachother before laughing, lo'ak and neteyam wouldnt tell me who did it.

"you care for those five fingered freaks?" aonung laughs as i hissed at him.

i turned my head to see lo'ak looking at me with tears in his eyes as they fall down his bruised face, "lo-" he instantly shakes his head and begins walking away as i hiss at aonung and roxto running after lo'ak as he quickly walks away.

"lo!" i cried as he turned around, "oh lo.." i muttered cupping his face as he hit my hand away and hissed at me, my eyes widened in confusion, i was just trying to comfort him.

"what did i do wrong?" i muttered as he shook his head, "i thought. i thought we had something y/n!" he groaned as my eyes widened.

"we do." i smiled as he shook his head.

"no, no we don't." he sighed as tears swelled in my eyes. what did he mean we didn't have anything? we had all these mixed feelings towards each other.

"lo'ak?" i cried.

"someone who loves someone wouldn't hang out with the person who bet up the person you so called, 'love!' y/n!" he yelled, "but lo'ak." i sighed as he shook his head,

"i dont want to hear the excuses y/n." he sighed as he began walking away.

"someone who loves someone would listen to what they have to say!" i yelled, as he froze and turned around as i quickly ran up to him and cupped his face with both my hands, "lo'ak. i was only just told and the second i found out i was going to come to you, i promise." i sighed as he looked behind me at aonung.

"y/n, he loves you. and i just-" he sighed as i smiled, "i dont care about him lo'ak! i see you." i smiled as his eyes widened and he pressed his forehead against mine.

"i see you y/n." he replied as i smiled and kissed his lips softly as he blushed and looked down nervously.

"what?" i giggled lifting up his chin, "ive been craving you since i saw you." lo'ak spoke as he smiled, "aw you little-" i was cut off by aonung coughing,

"aonung." lo'ak spoke straightening his posture.

"aonung i swear to eywa! if you even touch lo'ak i will-" i was cut off by aonung. "i wanted to make peace." i looked at lo'ak who was already looking down at me,

"no." i hissed at aonung, "why not?" he laughed as lo'aks hands went around my waist. pulling me into his chest tightly.

"y/n, maybe its best to just make peace?" he asked as i sighed and nodded, "you touch lo'ak and neteyam one more time aonung and i will-" he laughed,

"i promise i wont." he spoke as i nodded and hugged lo'ak tightly.

WC-540