• basketball boy ~ A •

I groaned as I drove my car to my best friends basketball game, he had so many games in the last couple days that It was honestly concerning for his tiredness, I pulled into the parking lot and looked around for him.

"Who we looking for, cutie?" a voice spoke from behind me as I met eyes with one of aonung's enemies I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door I opened it and walked inside.

I saw aonung practicing on the court as there was a five minute timer going, he looked so focused, and when he was focused he looks so cute. He missed the hoop and groaned as he walked over to the bleachers and sat down as he began sobbing quietly.

I ran over towards the bleachers and sat down next to him as he looked to the side and sighed, "hey ao. Everything alright?" I asked as he looked forwards and shook his head side to side.

"I bought you a present!" I smiled as his eyes widened before looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

"But you might need to wait till later now." I spoke as the other team walked into the stadium and into some room probably to go get changed and ready for the game.

"I won't win.." he sighed I stood up and stood in front of him, he smiled before I sat on his lap and grabbed his chin as I started kissing him, he pulled away with widened eyes.

"How bout now?" I chuckled as he blushed and shook his head before he pulled me back in for another one, I knew he liked me since tsireya told me, but I felt so nervous and bold around him. I loved him.

"Let's make a deal." he smirked as I smiled and nodded as I heard the crowd walk in as he groaned in annoyance, everyone began talking there seats.

"How many hoops I get equals two kisses?" he smirked as I got off his lap and nodded before he kissed my forehead and ran off, he was such a helpless romantic.

I smiled and watched as all his friends laughed and teased him causing me to blush and fiddle with my fingers before someone sat down next to me, I turned my head and met eyes with aonungs enemy.

"Hey pretty one" he smirked placing his hand on my thigh as I hit his hand away, I looked for aonung in the basketball game for help as I saw him look at his enemy before storming up the bleachers,

he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and whispered something in his ear making him swallow loudly before running out of the stadium.

"You good?" he asked examining my body as I smiled and nodded before he nodded and ran back of to his game.

What did he say?

___________________

I looked As there was twenty seconds left and aonung was bouncing the ball he looked at the time and realised they were going to win so just tried to score a half-court.

Everyone gasped as he got it in, the time beeped and aonung and his friends all ran up to each other and cheered, I climbed down the bleachers and stood there smiling at him before he saw me and ran up to me.

I jumped up and he caught me in his arms as he hugged me tightly I smiled into the hug before pulling away and kissing him.

"Did you see that mama? I knew we were going to lose so I just went oh whatever and I got it!" he laughed happily as I smiled and cupped his cheek before he placed me down.

"You did such a good job. I'm so proud of you ao" I smiled as he blushed and looked at me before tilting his head and kissing me once again.

"You can tell people your boyfriend is a pro at basketball. All your friends will be jealous!" he laughed as I laughed a little and nodded too before kissing his cheek.

"Can we go home now?" he groaned as I chuckled and nodded, he took his hand in mine as we walked over to my car, I opened the car with my keys and smiled at him, but his eyes were looking somewhere else, or at someone else.

I shook my head before aonung made me get in the car then he stole my keys locking me in the car. I unlocked the door and got out the car as I saw him punch his enemy directly in the face.

"Ao-!" I was cut off by aonung getting punched directly in the nose as he hissed at him and kicked him over before walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"You okay?" I gasped grabbing his chin and looking at his busted lip and blood nose, he nodded before sitting in the back seat and lying down.

"Why did you do that aonung?" I spoke as I sat on his lap in the back as he sat up kissing my neck softly before he got harder with it leaking marks all over my neck.

"He touched you." he spoke as he continued to suck on my neck, I pushed his head away and shook my head as he groaned and rolled his eyes. I chuckled and smiled.

"My present?" he smirked as he placed his hands on my sides.

wc-919