• your one of us.. - L •

I chuckled as I and lo'ak ran around in the forest before I turned around and locked eye contact with him, he chuckled before tickling me as I laughed more and more.

"Lo'ak stop!!" I laughed as I heard a deep couch snapping me and lo'ak out of it. I was as tall as lo'ak's waist so I grabbed onto his leg as I looked around to see who coughed till I met eyes with norm.

"Hey norm!" lo'ak smiled as we walked over to norm, lo'ak was so much taller than me that it was scary. But I was spider's sister. And surprisingly neytiri accepted me but not spider.

"Come on I need to show you something!" norm smiled as he grabbed my hand dragging me away from lo'ak I waved goodbye and he chuckled and blew me a fake kiss as I caught it and chuckled as he began laughing like crazy.

We walked into the lab and I instantly gasped seeing an avatar that looked like me, "norm is that for me-" he nodded as I squealed happily and jumped up and down, I began to cry happy tears.

"Come on hop in!" he chuckled.

-------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to be in the avatar's body, I smiled to myself before sitting up as I had to do some weird stuff as they chuckled at the sight of me.

"Can I go now?" I begged as norm nodded, I skipped out of the lab happily and I walked into the forest it was amazing, I felt like I was finally in the right body, I was so tall.

"Who are you." I felt a knife pressed up against my throat as I gulped heavily and muttered under my breath I could smell them as I chuckled realising it was lo'ak.

"You don't scare me lo lo" I teased as he dropped the knife and spun me around he gasped and eyed down my body before starting at my chest and back at my body as I chuckled.

"Damn your sexy- I mean you look uh nice." he smiled as I rolled my eyes before realizing I was still shorter than him, I groaned as he chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"Still shorter than me aye?" he teased as I rolled my eyes and shoved him away. he chuckled before pulling me closer and looking at my features.

"lo'ak, you're making me-"

"Nervous?"

"no." I scoffed as he chuckled and lifted my chin still looking at my features I looked into his eyes as he locked eye contact with me before chuckling deeply causing me to smirk at him.

"You look just as amazing as you did as human." he said as I rolled my eyes and shoved him away as he chuckled and spun me back into his chest, he smiled and looked at my body.

"Short as fuck aren't ya?" he smirked as I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand as I dragged him through the forest he groaned as I rolled my eyes till I met eyes with neteyam.

"Should I prank him?" I chuckled as lo'ak laughed and nodded, I chuckled before walking over to neteyam and coughing, he looked me up and down before smiling.

"Hey" I spoke in a softer tone as he smiled and said hey back before I touched his chest causing him to gasp.

"Your so stupid how do you not know your best friend of 14 years neteyam sully!!" I yelled as his eyes widened before he pulled me into a huge hug and span me around as I chuckled and rubbed my hand up and down his back.

He places me down before taking another glance at me. Just like his brother he stared at my chest before looking into my eyes and smirking.

"You look more uglier." he laughed as I pushed him. Lo'ak chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist causing me to jump a little, lo'ak chuckled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hey ma, can we-" I turned around and smirked at him for the nickname as he raised his eyebrow in confusion before he realised what he said before he quickly covered his mouth.

"Dont worry I like it." I chuckled as he smiled and looked down all flustered.

wc-720

A/n:If I were to make a book(working on it..) who do you want it to be about? (plz plz answer xx, also I have two imagine books just for neteyam and one just for lovely lo'ak🫶)