• this woman - J •

anger went into her eyes as she saw me hurt and bleeding on the floor, she looked side to side wondering whether to save me or shoot the guy in the head who was walking nearby.

she hissed as she quickly shot him in the head and applied pressure on my wound, "y/n i-" she quickly cut me off with a loud hiss as she tied up my wound with a leaf.

"I strictly said no jake! I said to stay home and I can de-"I hissed at her before pulling her onto my lap I looked her dead in the eyes.

"I'm Toruk Makto love, I come to all the fights and it's a little shot, okay?" I spoke as she rolled her eyes, 'behind you' i mouthed to her as she grabbed the gun that she dropped and instantly shot them as they fell to the floor she looked at me with a pissed-off look.

"I swear to eywa jake sully!" she hissed as I smirked and grabbed her by her waist as a shot was fired over to me, my ears instantly picked up at the sound of quaritchs voice.

"Don't let me kill your mate now sully." Quaritch's voice laughed as I instantly hugged her tightly I held out my gun in front of her as Quaritch walked into our view.

"hello mrs sully." he smirked at my mate as she snatched the gun off of me as I looked at her with widened eyes before I sighed 'please run' i mouthed as she groaned in frustration as she sighed.

"Listen here," she spoke looking at Quaritch as he towered over her, she looked at me and I realised what she was doing I nodded as she winked at me, and she looked back at Quaritch.

"kill jake, he means nothing to me," she spoke as quaritchs eyes shone with happiness, she walked closer and placed her hands on his chest as she pouted her lip. my blood boiled to see them that close.

he was so distracted by her beauty he didn't even realise who stabbed him in the heart with one of her arrows, "YOU DID IT MAJAKE!" she yelled as she smiled happily and hugged me tightly as I swung her around.

"he deserved it for the way he looked at you," I spoke as she chuckled and gave me a little kiss on my cheek as I rolled my eyes, she chuckled and rolled her eyes back jokingly.

"come on! the sky people are all dead now!" she spoke happily as she skipped off.

this woman.

WC- 435