• owes me so much - N •

I and neteyam had decided a secret relationship was the closest we could do to being together, but the thing was I could only kiss him and act all flirty with him when we were alone, which was...

NEVER!!

"Come on fish lips!" I laughed to my older brother as aonung rolled his eyes and followed me, aonung and neteyam were all hanging out, and neteyam and fish lips were decently good friends now.

"Come on fish kisser!" aonung teased me as I rolled my eyes, he would call me that since I loved to fish and the ocean. I looked over at neteyam who was carrying a bunch of fish.

"Mother, father" I spoke as I locked eye contact with neteyam before taking the basket of fish off of him, he smiled. I passed it to my father he smiled and nodded as he thanked us.

"No problem sir." neteyam smiled at my father, my father grew to like neteyam, and I had the vibe he knew about me and neteyam but kept it to himself for the time being.

"Call me Tonowari, son." my father spoke as I looked at neteyam who smiled happily as if he achieved something in life, aonung fake gaged as I rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's go and do your hair!!" I chuckled as I grabbed neteyams wrist and dragged him to our marui as aonung slowly followed after us, I saw lo'ak walk over to aonung as they began talking.

"Look, your brothers distracted." neteyam whispered into my ear as I pushed him down to make him sit, I sat on his lap as I showed him the bead choices.

"One kiss?" he pouted his bottom lip, oh eywa he was so clingy and weird it was embarrassing. I nodded as he kissed my neck softly as pulled away.

Lo'ak and aonung walked into the Marui, "hey bro." lo'ak greeted neteyam as neteyam ignored him and just stared directly at me, I rolled my eyes before grabbing some of his hair.

"Do you have to sit on his lap?" aonung spoke as I looked at him and looked him up and down before I nodded, he scoffed and looked at lo'ak who laughed a little.

"I left some beads in my room! I'll be right back!" I spoke as I got off of Neteyam's lap and ran into my bedroom as I searched for the beads I groaned as I couldn't find them.

I felt two hands touch my waist as I felt a head on my shoulder I chuckled and turned around to meet eyes with neteyam before he pinned me up against the side of my room.

"You like teasing me huh?" he whispered as tingles went down my spine as I swallowed loudly, he chuckled and kissed my neck and made me moan in pleasure.

"Teyam I-"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!" lo'ak's voice yelled as I turned my head as saw an angry aonung who looked like he was about to beat neteyam.

"Aonung no!!" I yelled as he walked over to us, I stood in front of neteyam and I hissed at aonung, I could tell neteyam was scared.

"Aonung I kissed him! We have been dating for a whole two months! Okay? This is why we didn't tell you!" I yelled as aonung groaned and rolled his eyes before I stood away from neteyam.

"You break her heart you sxkawng and-" I raised my eyebrows and tilted my head at aonung as he rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, I looked at lo'ak who was chuckling and laughing.

"Oh, Rotxo owes me so much stuff." he laughed as he skipped out of my bedroom happily. I turned to look at neteyam who rolled his eyes before I pulled him into a hug.

"IF YOU GET Y/N PREGNANT!!" Aonung's voice yelled. As I groaned and stormed out of my bedroom as he laughed like crazy as rotxo walked into the Marui.

"You owe me so much-"

wc-673