• choose you - N •

"tuk!" i yelled as she slowly turned around as i swooped her off her feet, she giggled as i tickled her side's as neteyam swooped her out of my hands and tickled her.

"Noooooo! Y/n save me!" tuk screamed as I tried to get her out of neteyams arms, neteyam laughed as he continued swinging her around.

"Neteyam! I'm dizzzzzy!" she slurred as neteyem stopped swinging her around and placed his hands on her shoulders as he looked into her eyes worriedly.

"Are you okay? Do you need water or-" I cut him off with a chuckle as tuk saw her friends and instantly ran off. "Tuk!" netetam yelled out worriedly.

"Shes okay neteyam, she likes him I'm pretty sure." I chuckled motioning to one of her friends who she was looking at all flustered and embarrassed.

"He better not hurt her or ill rip his tail off and shove it down his bloody throat-" I cut him off as I cupped his face and shook my head as he rolled his eyes.

"They are young! Nothing at there age lasts forever!" I chuckled, as neteyam sat down next to me and sighed heavily I looked at him confused and tilted my head till I realised.

"Oh nete! I didn't mean it like that." I sighed as he nodded and sighed as he looked down and smiled awkwardly, I knew he meant our friendship but I knew our friendship would last for-

"We can't be friends anymore." he spoke as my eyes widened, tears began to form in my eyes as I sucked on my bottom lip and nodded slightly as he sighed.

"Yep. If that's what's best for you." I spoke as he nodded and stood up as I stood up and began to leave until lo'ak grabbed me by my waist and tickled me as I felt so numb I couldn't even laugh.

"Y/n?" lo'ak muttered worriedly as he pushed off of me and instantly looked at lo'ak with anger in his eyes.

"What did you do to upset her!" lo'ak yelled as I put my hands on lo'ak's chest as I shook my head as tears swelled in my eyes, lo'aks hands went around my waist as he hugged me tightly.

"Whatever you did neteyam! Just know y/n-"

"I ended our friendship!" neteyam yelled as lo'ak pulled away and tilted his head as I shrugged my shoulders, lo'ak asked why as I began to cry even more as I turned around to look at neteyam as he sighed.

"Because I couldn't be friends with someone I love more then a friend." he spoke as lo'ak looked at me with anger in his eyes.

I muttered as I placed my hands on his shoulder as he moved his shoulders trying to get my hands off of his shoulders, "no. He loves you and so do I y/n! I have ever since I fucking met you and all of a sudden he loves you!" lo'ak yelled angrily as I sobbed and nodded as I looked at neteyam.

He shook his head as I walked over to neteyam I didn't even care if he didn't wanna hug me or talk to me, I wanted to hug him, I wanted to talk to him.

"Just be with lo'ak. His better for you then I am."

"Choose whoever you want. I'm not bothered." lo'ak spoke as I looked at neteyam and hugged him tightly as he sighed softly and rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"Thats fine. Your choice" lo'ak spoke giving me a smile as I mouthed sorry as he left.

"Why did you choose me?" neteyam asked as I smiled and placed my thumb under his eye as I wiped away a tear I smiled as he cupped my face and smiled.

"I made a promise that I would always. Always and I mean always neteyam."

"Choose you."

WC-655