• stay with me - L •

Song: Okay - chase Atlantic

I walked around the Marui in panic as I thought about what the love of my life had said to me last night, he was leaving me. Leaving me to return to his true home, the forest.

I wanted to scream and cry but I couldn't, his avatar friend norm had got us 'phones' so we could still contact act each other even if he was a million miles away.

"It's gonna be okay!" my brother aonung spoke as I shook my head and groaned as I ran my fingers through my hair. I couldn't go with him, my parents wouldn't even let me date him!

"I love him aonung! I never even got to tell him how much I loved him! And now he is leaving." I cried as aonung pulled me into a hug as he rubbed his hand up and down my back. I pulled away from the hug and continued pacing around the room.

"I feel the same for neteyam, his a really good friend of mine. And basically my only friend since all my friends jumped him." I knew he liked neteyam, it was a little too obvious to not notice. Aonung sat down on the floor as he listened to me.

"Sure sure, 'friend' I'm sure you see neteyam as just a friend-" he cut me off with an eye roll and a loud hiss as I chuckled and pulled away from the hug as he sat down and I continued pacing around the room.

"Hey." a voice spoke as I turned around to meet eyes with neteyam, I looked back at aonung who instantly stood up and brushed himself off smiling at Neteyam as neteyam smiled back at him.

"Hey, how have you been?" aonung spoke as neteyam sat down as aonung copied him and sat down as we sat in a little circle.

"I'm good, you?"

"Good. And you lo- good." aonung chuckled nervously as neteyam laughed a little and rolled his eyes. They were so flirting with each other. I fake gagged as aonung hissed at me.

I chuckled and stood up turning around to meet eye's with a teary lo'ak "oh lo.." I spoke softly as he ran up to me and hugged me tightly, my hands went around his waist since he was a load taller then me.

"I can't leave you." he muttered as I pulled away and cupped his cheek, I pressed our foreheads against each other's remembering our first and now our last moment in one another's touch.

"I wish I didn't have to leave."

"I wish you didn't have to leave."

"I promise you that I'll somehow see you again! And look you can just message me on this!" he smiled as he lifted up a phone as I pulled him back into a hug as I cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry."

I didn't care, I just wanted him to stay.

---------------------

"Look at this freak!!" my bully laughed as I walked along the sand before she chuckled and Yanked me onto the ground causing me to drop my phone, I went to grab it till she snatched it off me.

"What is this?" she laughed as I instantly froze knowing she would break it or something, she
Rolled her eyes before stomping on it.

"NO!!" I cried as she picked it back up and tossed it in the water, I cried as her friends laughed and they all walked away.

The only way I was still happy the past four months.

---------------------

She hadn't spoken to me for a whole year. I thought she must of been mad at me so I didn't bother messaging her. But I missed her more then anything in pandora.

"Bro! Look!" spider laughed as he showed me something, I kept my eyes to the millions of messages I sent to her trying to gain her attention, what if she lost her phone? Or if she was dead? Or-

"I'm leaving." I spoke as I walked over to my Ikran. And hopped on as spider ran over to me and shook his head as I waved goodbye and flew my Ikran over to the Metkayina navi side.

"Oh shit!!" spider groaned as he ran over to my families hut. I generally couldn't care. I just needed to see her and speak to her.

"I'm coming." a voice next to me spoke as I looked to see my older brother neteyam, I smiled at him before we started our journey.

---------------------

It had been a year since I had spoken to lo'ak and I had decided it was best if I just forgot about him, but it was impossible, "come here!" I giggled as I attacked my younger sibling.

"Hey" aonung spoke as he smiled and sat down next to me, I smiled before I heard an arrival call.

"Aonung!!" I jumped up and down excitedly as he shook his head and looked down sadly.

"Y/n. It's not them, they aren't coming back." he muttered as I still had hope, I rolled my eyes and ran out marui and over to where I heard the call.

I saw two ikrans land, my eyes widened when I saw neteyam. And lo'ak.

"Y/n!" lo'ak cried as I ran over to him and hugged him tightly as my legs wrapped around his waist he attacked my neck with kisses as I cried into the hug.

"Aonung." neteyams voice spoke as aonung ran up to neteyam and hugged him tightly, it was adorable to see aonung act like this towards someone.

"I love you lo'ak." I smiles as his pupils dilated, I hugged him tightly once again as my legs let loose from his waist as he cupped my cheek softly.

"Why haven't you messaged me?"

"My phone broke. Or my bully broke it." his eyes went cold as I shook my head and tilted his head down to look at me as I admired his features, he looked so different.

"I missed you so much. And I hate myself for not telling you that I loved you."

wc-1020