• moth to a flame - J •

I was mated to Jake but no one knew since I was supposed to be promised to Tsu'tey. I sat in my and tsu'teys hut as I yawned looking over at tsutey who was peacefully sleeping.

I quickly snuck out and ran over to Jake's but to see him sleeping, I chuckled before laying on his chest as he let out a loud man before groaning and moving around.

Oh shit, he was having a wet dream, he gripped my waist and dug his fingers into my side as his hands travelled up to my chest before he gave me a little squish.

"Jake!" I yelled as his eyes widened realising what happened he shoved me off him as I landed on the ground and chuckled. He helped me off the ground and placed me on his lap.

"Sorry about that... Uh why aren't you in your hut with tsutey?" he asked as I shook my head and rolled my eyes before straddling his lap causing him to groan and smile trying to ignore it.

"Because, you know id much rather be with you," I smirked as he nodded before making me go back and forwards on his lap as I chuckled and hit the back off his head as he let out a loud groan.

"You had a wet dream about who Jake?" I smirked as he chuckled and mouthed 'not you.'

I rolled my eyes as he chuckled and began sucking on my neck harshly, I moaned as he whispered something on my neck as I pulled away and cupped his face.

"This is where you have been going hm?" I jumped at the voice as I turned around and met eyes with Tsu'tey. I looked at Jske who quickly stood up and looked at tsu'tey.

"You are aware she's only using you? She's promised to me." tsu'tey hissed as Jake got up in his face and hissed at him. I grabbed Jake's arm as I hugged it.

"Jake don't let him take me." I whispered as Jake walked over to tsu'tey and let loose of my hand before putting his hand in a fist. Tsu'tey punched Jake in the face causing me to gasp and run up to him and look at his bleeding lip.

"Jake no-" he began punching Tsu'tey like crazy as I tried to pull him away. But all I saw was anger in his once full of lust eyes.

I hissed as Tsu'tey got off Jake and went to grab me, I instantly pulled out my knife and hissed as Jake looked at me and smirked, he was covered in blood and bruises. So was Tsu'tey.

"Go home tsutey!!" I yelled as he scoffed and walked out of Jake's hut. I ran up to Jake and ran my fingers over his covered in blood and bruised face, he smiled softly as he groaned in pain.

"Let's get you cleaned up, sit." I spoke pointing at the bed as he sighed and nodded before sitting down, I grabbed some water and made my way over to him, sitting on his lap and beginning to wash away the blood.

"Ouch." he hissed as he moved me on his lap, I realised I barely touched him till I realised the horny man he was, I rolled my eyes and continued cleaning his face up.

"Y/n, I just wanna sleep." he groaned as I shook my head and continued cleaning him up, he rolled his eyes as I kissed his lips softly before he pinned me down to his bed.

And wrapped his arms around my waist leaving his head in between my chest, I chucked and began running my fingers through his hair as he snuggled into my chest more.

"Love you." he muttered into my chest.

wc-633