• hurt yourself - L •

tw: sh

I sighed as lo'ak walked straight past me, "he can't be mad at you forever," tsireya spoke as I nodded and looked back down at the sand as I looked up I saw him hop onto his ilu.

I hadn't spoke, eaten, drank or smiled for the past three days. He had completely broken me, to the point I would sit in my marui at night and cry till I eventually passed out of fell to sleep.

"Y/n?" a voice spoke, I turned my head to see neteyam standing behind me with a worried look on his face I stood up and waved goodbye to tsireya as I followed him over to an area.

"Oh eywa." he cried as he pulled me into a tight hug, I stood there awkwardly for a minute till I hugged him back, I let go of all of the tears I had been holding back and cried as he pulled away and wiped my tears away.

"I know you haven't spoken and you won't speak. But lo'ak told me he was worried for you, he had seen uh. Your wrists." he spoke as I felt numb and instantly muttered out words.

"He wants to know if you'll meet him at you and his place in an hour?" he spoke as I nodded and did a downward smile already knowing lo'ak was at 'you and his place'.

"I'm worried for you y/n." he spoke as I looked down and nodded as he pulled me back into a hug as he sighed heavily.

"You're my best friend y/n, please speak to me" he sobbed as I pulled away and cupped his cheek as he placed his hand on top of mine causing me to smile for the first time in a while.

"Thank you nete." I spoke as his eyes basically shone of happiness, he smiled as aonung called for him as they walked off I waved goodbye and called for my ilu.

I hopped onto my ilu and as I did I saw lo'ak in our place balling his eyes out and crying, I got of my ilu but lo'ak hadn't seen me or not would see me, "why am I such a fuck up!" he yelled as he picked up something and threw it causing me to jump a little.

"I'm so sorry, y/n." he cried as I walked into the cave, our place. His pupils dilated when he saw me, he looked down. Down at my wrist till looking back into my eyes as I began to tear up as well as him.

"Y/n" he muttered as I busted out into tears as he quickly ran over to me and hugged me as I cried in his arms like crazy, he rubbed his hand up and down my back slowly.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of yelled at you I know it wasn't your fault it was mine! I should of comforted you and not just-" he bursted out into tears as he fell onto his knees.

"Lo, don't cry it's okay" I smiled cupping his face as he shook his head and sighed heavily, it wasn't his fault. I shouldn't of ignored him just because I was being all depressing and upsetting.

"Please speak to me when somethings wrong?" he asked as I nodded and continued to hug him.

"And please, please don't hurt yourself love, it hurts me." he spoke as I began to cry of the pain of guilt.