• she thinks it's fancy? ~ N •

I smiled as me and lo'ak ate our gummy bears and talk about random stuff, he laughed before the door opened as neteyam groaned and fell face first on the floor, what the fuck.

"Lo'ak!! Can you invite y/n over so then I can make her braid my hair!!" he mumbled into the floor as I looked at lo'ak as he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"She thinks your hair is fancy-"

"She thinks it's fancy?!"

he gasped as he sat up before seeing me he instantly stood up and chuckled before leaning up against the door frame, trying to keep his cool, what a sxkawng.

"Hey y/n.. So uh-" I smiled and stood up before waving goodbye to lo'ak, neteyam looked down at me with a tint of blush on his face as I rolled my eyes and began walking to his room.

"Y/n-" he laughed as he ran in front of me and blocked off his room, I gave him a confused look till he chuckled and tried to think of something to say to me.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else! My room is mess and-" it couldn't be that bad, I opened the door as I saw a mess all over his floor as I looked back at him and chuckled as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I warned you tiyawn." he spoke as I turned my head to him, he gave me a confused look before realizing what he said as he covered his mouth, I laughed and removed his hand of his mouth.

"It's fine tey." I smiled as he blushed at the nickname, he grabbed my hands and pinned me up against his wall before kissing me pasionetly as I ran my fingers up into his hair.

"Fuck." I moaned as he pulled away as his face was bright red and his mouth hanging open before I faked to wipe drool of his mouth, he smirked and kissed me once more causing me to grunt.

"If you keep making those pretty noises, tiyawn" he whispered against my lips as I chuckled and cupped his cheek before pressing my forehead against his, he smiled and looked down at my lips.

"You don't like them?" I gasped as he rolled his eyes and placed his hand on my waist pulling me closer to his body.

"I love them." he spoke as my heart picked up, I smiled and pushed him onto his messy bed.

"It's time to wake up y/n!!!!" he said as I tilted my head in confusion before opening my eyes and releasing it was all a dream.. Fuck me.

"Hey tey." I sighed as I looked down sadly, he gave me a confused look before lifting my chin and looking at my face before cupping my cheek, my heart was racing so fast.

"Nightmare? Again?" he asked as I shook my head and sighed as he let go off my face, I leant up against his wall as he had his head on the headboard and my legs over his.

"More of a dream." I chuckled as he moved from the bed head and sat right next to me placing his hand on my thigh and rubbing it with his thumb, oh my eywa he was my weakness!!!!

"How about I show you?" I spoke as he nodded, I sat on his lap and leaned in attacking his lips as he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss as I moaned into it causing him to chuckle into the kiss.

"Wow." he laughed as I smiled nervously.

wc-603