• you don't seem to understand ~ L •

Tw:drugs, vapes, angst?, mention of sa.

Lo'ak sully, he had always been my best friend bur I didn't see him as my best friend anymore I saw him as someone who I wanted to be with. Forever.

But he had his eyes on my best friend, tsireya.

I smiled as I and lo'ak walked to his house the second we walked into the door I was scooped into a big hug by Neytiri I chuckled and hugged her back before she pulled away and smiled at lo'ak before kissing him on the forehead. "Mum!" he hissed as she chuckled.

Neteyam saw me and gasped as he ran up and grabbed me as he span me around before placing me back on the ground and examining my face he ran his finger over my cheek pointing out my bruised cheek.

"What happened?" he asked as I looked down at the ground before lo'ak coughed making me turn my head to him before waving goodbye to neteyam and walking to lo'ak's bedroom as he paused me at his door.

"Maybe we should just go to the sofa-" I opened his room it was a mess, I laughed before I laid my eyes on multiple vapes on his bed. I turned around and locked eye contact with him as he sighed.

"You liar." I spoke coldly as I looked him dead in the eye, he went to grab my hand and I yelled at him as he nodded and looked down at the ground, I stormed into his room and gasped as I saw.. Drugs?

"Lo'ak! What the fuck!" I yelled as I shoved him by his chest causing him to groan loudly, I scoffed I hadn't even pushed him that hard he adjusted his jumper and pulled down his sleeves.

"Take your jumper off." I spoke as he looked up with a worried look in his eye, he was hurt. Hurt before I had shoved him and I knew it, he lifted up his jumper and revealed his bruised body.

My eyes widened as I ran over to him and lifted his hoodie back up revealing his abs to his lower stomach. I covered my mouth and began to sob as he just sighed and shook his head.

"I-"

"Who the fuck did this!" I yelled as he flinched, I covered my mouth once again as I hugged him tightly as he groaned in pain a little, I pulled away and sobbed quietly.

"I'm fine." he spoke.

"You don't seem to understand lo'ak! Whoever did this deserves to-" he shook his head and cupped my cheek as I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. It was all there fault who had ever done this, they had made lo'ak a totally different person and I didn't like it one bit.

"I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry.." he sobbed as he fell onto his knees and cried as I went to go down and hug him he screamed in pain I looked down and gave him a worried look as he groaned and started squinching his eyes shut.

"It hurts." he sobbed as he laid down on the floor resting his head in my lap as I gasped looking at the blades in the corner of his room before lifting up his head and looking him in the eye.

"Who-"

"Did you know I loved y-" he gasped as Jake opened the door and looked at the two of us, his eyes widened as he yelled out for Neytiri, she walked in and gasped when she saw him crying and rolling his eyes into the back of his head.

"Call an ambulance!!" I yelled as Jake nodded quickly and pulled out his phone dialling them as I pushed lo'aks hair behind his ear, he looked at me weakly before closing his eyes as a small smile fell off his lovely lips.

"Hey.. Are you okay?" Neytiri spoke looking at me with a worried look on her face, I nodded and hugged lo'ak's weak body before I heard sirens. Neteyam ran into the room and muttered stuff under his breath.

"Lo'ak!" he yelled as he ran over to lo'ak and looked at him laying on the floor I cried like crazy as the ambulance rushed into the house helping lo'ak off the floor as I chased after them, they said only two people.

"Jake! You take the kids me and y/n will go." she spoke as I smiled at her before Jake and neteyam nodded, I sat in the back with lo'ak as he still had his eyes closed before he started shaking, I looked at neytiri.

"His overdosing!" the ambulance person yelled as Neytiri gasped and covered her mouth in shock, I quickly hugged her tightly as she loudly sobbed.

_______________

I watched as he slept peacefully, the last six hours have been the worse hours of my life watching the one I loved most struggle, he had been diagnosed with something but I didn't know since my head was in a different space.

"Hey." a voice spoke as I looked up, it was twelve at night and Neytiri was asleep on the sofa as I sat in a chair right near lo'aks hospital bed as I looked at the person who had spoken, Jake.

"Did you know?" he asked with tears in his eyes as I shook my head before grabbing lo'ak's hand holding it in mine as I sighed heavily before speaking.

"I knew that he was doing stuff he swore never to do, I only found that out seven hours ago. And I wasn't happy and I had yelled and shoved him. When I did he hissed in pain is I automatically knew that your son had only been like this due to whoever has done this to him." I spoke as Jake sighed and nodded.

"I'm so sorry, I will find out whoever did this. And I will make them pay sir." I spoke as Jake chuckled and shook his head side of side before he wheeled over next to me.

"Your apart of the family, it's Jake not sir." he chuckled messing up my hair as I smiled happily, I felt like I belonged with the sully's.

"Y/n.." a voice croaked as I instantly looked at lo'ak who was trying to sit up, I rushed over to him and made him lay back down, I smiled and held his hand before kissing if softly.

"Dad I-"

"I'm so glad your okay." he sighed as he held lo'ak's hand and smiled. Jake whispered something to lo'ak as lo'ak chuckled before Jake left the room.

"I'm so sorry y/n.." he sobbed as I shook my head and sat next to him on the bed only for him to make me lay down next to him, he left his hand on the side of my waist as he hugged me.

"Who-"

"I fought a group of boys, after school. The group of boys who sexually assaulted you. And they came up to me after neteyam's basketball practice and beat me up. I didn't go home that night and I began hanging out with people who put a bad influence on me to hide the pain. And I started doing stuff so I could try and forget you, but I couldn't." he sobbed.

"Why did you wanna forget me.." I muttered trying not to cry as he sighed and breathed in and our heavily before opening his mouth.

"When you love someone who doesn't love you y/n. Its painful and I didn't wanna lose you but you didn't love me like I love you." I looked up at him and chuckled before giving him a kiss on the lips as I pulled away he smiled like crazy.

"I love you lo-"

"Uhm, we need to check up on his blood." a doctor spoke as I chuckled awkwardly as I got off lo'ak and sat back on the chair, he blushed and smiled as he looked at his father before Jake gave him thumbs up.

wc-1340