• kissed you sooner - N •

"kiriiiiii!" I slurred as me,neteyam, lo'ak, roxto, aonung and kiri had sneaked alcohol and drunk it on the beach.

"We should play a game!" aonung gasped as roxto agreed and so did all the others I smiled and nodded before drinking some more, and neteyam instantly snatched the bottle out of my hand.

the only one who was sober since he wanted to make daddy proud. "that's enough for you." he chuckled as I rolled my eyes and placed my head on his shoulder as he chuckled.

"truth or dare.... y/n!!" lo'ak smiled as I pouted out my bottom lip and pretended to think until I said dare as lo'ak began thinking about what to dare me.

"I dare you to kiss your crush!" he gasped knowing I liked neteyam, I mean loved neteyam. I lifted my head off neteyams shoulder and looked at him with a huge smile on my face.

he smiled back until I sat on his lap and cupped his face softly as I kissed him, his hands travelled up and down my body as I smiled from the happiness of craving this for a whole year.

"no more, until your sober love" neteyam whispered as I rolled my eyes and turned around so I was still on neteyams lap but my back facing him with his two hands wrapped around my waist.

"Tell me when your tired," he spoke as I smiled and looked at lo'ak with a huge smile Kiri's mouth was on the floor causing me to laugh a little till she shook her head in disbelief.

"I thought you would kiss rock toe-" she slurred as she began laughing like crazy. Oh god Jake, we stole his alcohol and now are all drunk but neteyam on the beach.

I turned on neteyams lap and looked into his eyes with a smile as he smiled back, "home?" he asked with a smile as I nodded as he stood up with me still wrapped around his waist.

"I may not be back," he spoke as everyone said their goodbyes to me and neteyam I was too focused on the fact I had made out with neteyam and I probably wouldn't even remember in the morning.

"neteyam, when I wake up can you describe the kiss to me because I don't wanna ever forget it," I muttered as he chuckled and placed me down near my house.

"ill stay?" he smirked as I instantly smiled happily but was confused about how to ask my parents since it was only midnight.

"ma! nete got lost and I tried to find him and he tired! could he beep- sleep! here!" I smiled as she looked neteyam up and down before nodding.

"yay!" I spoke happily as I dragged neteyam into my room, "wow" he spoke as he walked around my room looking at all the vines and decorations in my bedroom.

"I wish I came here sooner" he laughed as I sat on my bed he laid down next to me and I laid my head on his chest softly as I smiled like a little child.

"I wish I kissed you sooner."

WC-530