• human.. - J •

I chuckled as tsu'tey span me into his chest wrapping his hands around my waist. No, I did not love Tsu'tey. I loved Jake but I and tsu'tey were promised so I didn't exactly have a choice.

"Jake," Tsu'tey spoke causing me to push him away I turned around and looked at Jake who was standing there glaring down at me, he looked like he was about to explode in anger.

"Can we help you?" Tsu'tey spoke as I looked back at Jake to see him bite his bottom lip and shake his head from side to side.

"Nevermind." he smiled as he waved goodbye and turned around to leave, I looked up at Tsu'tey and tilted my head to the side as I frowned. He knew I loved Jake.

"It's okay. Go ahead." he spoke drained as I smiled and hugged him tightly as his hands rested on my hips when I pulled away. He pressed his forehead against mine and let loose of me.

I instantly turned around and began looking for Jake in the forest, knowing he could or would be anywhere and probably hiding from me to be honest, I mean I messed everything up.

He admitted to loving me and I admitted to loving him, but it wasn't that easy. "Jake!" I called as I ran in the trees looking up and down and everywhere.

"Jake!!" I called as I saw him laying on the floor, passed out? I instantly jumped from the tree and fell onto the floor picking him up by his shoulder and shaking him to see if he was sleeping.

"Jake!! Jake wake up!!" I yelled as I shook him side to side as I heard a deep chuckle from behind me, I turned around pulling out Jake's knife from his slash.

I met eyes with an avatar as I hovered over Jake's body as I hissed at them, he chuckled and made a bunch of avatar's pick me up and throw me in some flying ship thing.

"Let go off me!!" I yelled as they tied me up and chuckled to each other as I tried to escape the ropes.

"Tell Jake his miss is coming." the avatar spoke into his headgear, Jake? Jake was an avatar. My heart shattered, I fell in love with one of these crazy sky people.

--------------------

I was locked up in some sort of cage as I saw the avatar and a guy in a wheelchair approach me, the guy in the wheel chair looked familiar for some reason but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Jake meet y/n." the avatar chuckled as my face dropped, I looked at Jake as he sighed heavily and looked down at his feet.

"I-" I muttered to weak to speak.

"I'll leave you two to speak." the man chuckled as someone called for him, 'Quaritch' his name was.

"Y/n let me explain I-" I hissed at Jake as he looked down in shame.

"I trusted you Jake! You told me one of your parents where an avatar so you just had there genes! But you lied!" I yelled angrily as tears swelled in my eyes like crazy.

"I know, but stay strong. Strong heart." he spoke as he scooted away.

--------------------

"Trudy!" Jake yelled as I woke up and saw a female walk up to the cage and unlocking it as I walked out towering over them all. Especially Jake.

"Come on!" a man yelled as I looked around clueless-ly. I looked at Jake who nodded as I followed them onto a flying thing. I looked down at Jake who looked nervous the whole time.

"Jake it's going to be okay! Your body will be okay!" a orange haired women spoke as I sat down on the edge as he sighed and nodded, I looked as I saw the man who kidnapped me began shooting at us.

"Watch out!" I yelled as everyone adjusted themselves as we took off and went in the air, a man chuckled a little till we were hovering over the forest.

"My body was somewhere down there." Jake spoke.

--------------------

We went into a building thing and there was a little pod that norm had laid down in to go into his avatar body. I looked over at Jake who was looking at me before sitting down and going to lift up his legs.

I ran over to him and helped him as I ducked since how tall I was. "Thanks." he spoke before he locked eyes with me and shut it.

I waved bye to trudy and grace as I ran out the building, and made my way over to my people, I gasped when I saw everything on fire and a bunch of animals dead or hurt.

"Y/n!" I heard Jake's voice yell as I began searching for him in the bushes, I felt someone grab me and shake me as I tried to escape there grasps hissing and yelling.

I felt them fall to the ground as I turned around and saw Jake with his bow and arrow.

"Majake..." I smiled as I ran over to him and cupped his face. he pressed his forehead against mine.

"i'm sorry y/n, i should of told you i know it was wrong to lie but-" i pulled away and smiled at him as he looked down around flustered.

" i see you jake"

he smiled and kissed me softly.

"aw how cute. we don't have the time come on lover birds we need to save pandora!" norm yelled as i pulled away from jake and smiled as he kissed me softly once again as norm pulled us away.

wc-950