• watch it ~ A •

I cried as they continued to laugh and beat me, it was all over my boyfriend. Everyone had all eyes for my boyfriend aonung and ever since I got with him I had been called names and beaten by girls.

And the boys would always tell me he will cheat or would cheat eventually. I screamed as one of them pinned me up against the side of the wall before kicking my legs causing me to fall onto my side and yelp in pain.

They all laughed before running away leaving me there, covered in bruises and blood.

All because of aonung.

___________________

I had kept my distance from aonung for a whole week, and surprisingly he had been calling me non stop and texting me and trying to even come to my house but my brothers always stopped him.

Whenever I saw him I would run as if my life depended on it. I knew I was hurting him but I would get hurt if I was seen with him.

"Y/n I know your in here." it was him but I was legit in the women's restroom!! I stayed silent before I saw his shoes in front of the cubical I was in, I swallowed loudly before he sighed.

"I'm sorry ma, whatever I did I'm so fucking sorry." I heard his quiet sobs and realised how fucked up I was for not just speaking to him, he sniffled loudly as he breathed in and out.

"Just... Speak to me when your able to? Please?" he cried before his shoes disappeared before I stood up and unlocked the cubical as I saw him walk straight out.

"Ao-" I heard girls laughing before I realised they must of been in here too, I groaned before they opened the other cubical door and began laughing and chuckling at me.

"Oh ao!"

"Omg ao'nung I know your hooking up with other girls but I love you sooooo much!!"

"Oh ao your so hot." one laughed as all her friends agreed I wiped my snotty nose and nodded before going to leave the restrooms before one tripped me over causing me to land face first.

They all began laughing before I broke down into tears and ran out before someone grabbed me and dragged me into the school storage room as I shoved them away and broke down into tears.

"Please just don't hit me!!" I yelled as I hid in the corner and began crying my little heart and eyes out.

"Ma, why would I ever hurt you?" I looked up and met eyes with a teary aonung before his eyes widened looking at my bruised eye, I looked back down and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Who did this?!" his voice yelled as I covered my ears before looking up at him as he had his hand slapped over his mouth he uncovered his mouth before whispering saying he was sorry. I hid my face back in between my thighs.

"I'm sorry, whatever I did I'm sorry. But I really need to talk to you, I want to know what's going on." he spoke upsetingly as I looked up at him and nodded before wiping away my snotty nose.

"I- I got bashed and bullied for being with you aonung." his eyes widened at my words before he pulled me onto his lap when I cried my eyes out in his neck, he rubbed my back.

"Ma. You should've spoken to me, not distanced yourself from me." he spoke in a calming voice as I nodded and pulled away from the crook of his neck, I looked into his eyes.

"They said you cheated on me ao'. They said you were only gonna use me. They all wanted you so I had to pretend as if we broke up so they would leave me alone. they did, until you came into the bathroom."

His eyes widened before he placed a soft kiss on my lips and pushing a strand of hair behind my ear then cupping my cheek. I smiled for the first time for a month.

"Oh my how I missed your dimples."

"And those gorgeous lips.." I wrapped my hands around his neck as I hugged him tightly and smelt his scent, the scent I had craved and missed the most.

"I'm so sorry, I should've just spoken to you." I muttered as I pulled away from his neck as he nodded and smiled before cupping my face and rubbing with his thumb.

"Mama, you don't need to be sorry. You just need to stay with me. Please forgive me." he spoke as he stood up while holding onto my waist as I stood up too.

"Forgive you?" I chuckled confused as he pulled out his phone and dialed a number before he began sobbing trying to hide it to whoever he was on the phone too.

"Yeah, I've got her."

"The school storage room"

"alright." he looked up at me and cupped my cheek before pressing his forehead up against mine, I shoved him away.

"what's going on!" I yelled angrily as he burst into tears hugging me tightly, I tried to escape his grasp but he was too strong, I pushed him away as the door opened revealing my dad and neteyam.

"Jake." ao'nung spoke as my dad pulled me into a hug and rubbed his hand up and down my back as I cried into his chest, I hadn't been at home for weeks, I stayed at some shitty motel.

"Babygirl, are you okay?" he spoke as he pulled away and placed both his hands on my face before I sobbed loudly and shook my head, he pulled me back in as I felt neteyam hug the two of us.

"Boy." my dad spoke softly as he was looking at ao'nung. ao'nung joined in with the hug. This was peace for the first time in a month.

"Y/n!!" I looked up and met eyes with my mom as she ran over and pulled me into a hug. I was a lot closer to my mom then anyone else, she was my everything. She was my mom after all.

"My sweet girl, oh my.." she ran her fingers over my face as I sniffled before she cupped my cheek as I snuggled my face into her hand, she smiled and wiped away my tears as my dad hugged me and her.

"Please come home, baby." my dad spoke as I nodded and continued to sob as they pulled away and told me to meet them at the car in 5. I nodded and turned around to meet eyes with ao'nung.

"Ao-" I muttered as he ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you mama, don't ever forget that."

wc-1140

A/n: I forgot to post I've been busy moving houses I'll try and post more!! Love you all!!