• secrets - L •

Song: Apocalypse - CAS

"Lo'ak I want to hang out with y/n!" tuk yelled angrily as I tried to make her go to sleep, me and rotxo aonung  kiri and tsireya were all having a sleep over since our parents were having some sort of meeting till the morning.

"Shes at home tuk." Tsireya spoke as tuk began to cry, I missed my girlfriend too. But no one knew the lovely y/n was my girlfriend since our parents didn't exactly want us together.

"Lo'ak you left your beads at mine when I beaded-" I heard her voice as she walked into my marui bedroom as she saw Everyone talking to each other as tuk ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey tuk." she smiled as she kissed Tuk's forehead softly before smiling at me as I patted the spot next to me telling her to come and join as she smiled and nodded sitting down next to me.

"I thought the same!" tsireya spoke as everyone agreed.

"What are they talking about?" she asked me as I shrugged my shoulders since I generally didn't even know what they were talking about.

"Lo'ak? A word?" tsireya smiled reaching to help me up as I nodded and stood up as we walked over to an area.

"What does love mean?" she asked as I tilted my head in confusion.

"Love?"

"I'm coming lo'a-"

It went completely silent as tsireya began jumping up and down happily.

"I told you aonung!! I told you!!" she screamed happily as y/n walked over to me as she sighed heavily, I kissed her forehead softly as she smiled, i knew my parents would find out eventually.

"your parents already hate me." she sighed heavily as i chuckled and hugged her tightly.

"my father doesn't approve of us, meanwhile my mother is in love with you." i smiled as she looked up at me and nodded before i kissed her lips softly.

"i'm so going to tell mummy!!" Tuk giggled happily as i rolled my eyes and ran up to her.

short story <3

wc-350