• my girl ~ L •

I stood in front of her house as I saw her and ao'nung fighting in the window, she looked so hot- but I didn't know if to go in and escort her to the car and take her to the dance or wait.

I saw them making there way to the door.

"He will go and cheat on you! When he does don't come crying to me!!" Ao'nung yelled as she flipped him off and rolled her eyes before her eyes widened seeing me leaning up against the car with my arms crossed.

"Hey beautiful." I spoke as she blushed and walked up to me placing her hand in the middle of my chest before going on her tippy toes and kissing me on the cheek softly. I blushed and opened the car door for her.

"Hey lo. You look cute." she flirted as I blushed but tried to act all tough and grown up and flirting, I smiled and thanked her before she sat down. I shut the door and fan girled to myself.

I walked to the other side of the car and sat down in my seat as she looked at me. I looked at her only for her to look away all flustered.

"you okay, ma?" I spoke as she looked directly forward with widened eyes, she covered her mouth and nodded. I smiled and looked at the road before driving.

She was so gorgeous. I understood why her brother was so overprotective of a sweet girl like her. She was the type of girl to be serious and then be really good at jokes, she was the girl.

My girl.

My phone began to buzz and as the nice girl she was she saw it was neteyam and picked it up for me. She put it on speaker as he chuckled deeply, why was he laughing?

"So your obviously not in her bedroom if your-" her eyes widened as she covered her flustered and embarrassed face.

"Neteyam!!" she yelled in a gasp as he chuckled, I rolled my eyes and hanged up before I placed my hand in the inner of her thigh, she grabbed my hand and held it in hers.

"Your hands are huge lo!" she giggled as I smiled at her and nodded looking at our hands before turning my head back to the road as I saw a red light, I groaned and stopped the car as she smiled.

"I love you y/n." I spoke as she grabbed my face and slammed her lips against mine, my first kiss.

"I wish you said this somewhere else at a cute place, but it works." she teased as I laughed and rolled my eyes before she giggled a little.

"My bad. I wouldn't or couldn't hold it in any longer." I spoke as she smiled before she pointed at the road indicating the red light had turned green, I turned onto the road our school was on.

I drove until I parked the car on the side of the road, I ran out my side and ran to hers as I opened her door, she chuckled and kissed my lips once again, my hands traveled up her body.

"Lo!" she laughed as I groaned and placed my hand at her lower back before we made our way into the school dance.

wc-560

a/n: i needed to post so this will work.