• I watched you change - L •

Song: change - deftones

"Come on keep up! Lover boy!" I teased as we sang through trees he chuckled and laughed before we made it to the tree of souls, I grabbed his hand and lead him through the tree.

"It's so pretty at night," he spoke as I smiled and nodded before grabbing a piece and smiling at him, he tilted his head and walked over to me as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Your so pretty," he whispered before attacking my neck in kisses and love bites, I smiled and pulled his head away before giving him a soft kiss on his soft lips.

I took his hand once again and sat us both down he sat in front of me as I crawled over to him and kissed him before I pulled away.

I smiled at lo'ak as he chuckled and pulled me into a kiss, I cupped his cheek before sitting on his lap and looking him in the eyes, we were finally eighteen and nineteen and decided.

It was time.

To mate, to be together forever. He looked at me and smiled before going to open his mouth I nodded eagerly as he chuckled a little.

_________________

That was three months ago, I hadn't seen him since that night I was dragged away from him, but I was told by the sky people he had a new girl. And it hurt.

"He wants to speak to you." a voice spoke as I rolled my eyes and made my way into Quaritchs weight lifting room as he placed down his weights and looked at me.

"We need you to go on a mission since the sully's only seem to trust you." He spoke as I sighed and nodded, it would be my chance to finally see Lo'ak and the sully's.

It was different because I knew Lo'ak probably guessed I wasn't even real Na'vi now.

"When?" I asked as I crossed my arms, He looked me up and down and chuckled deeply before standing up and towering over me.

"Today." he was so much taller then me. Not to sound like a pick me but everyone was taller then me I was basically an ant, even in my avatar body I was still an ant, thanks to whoever made my avatar body.

"The mission is to find out what clan they plan going to so we can follow them there or meet them there. If they aren't moving clans-" I dozed off knowing I wasn't going to do shit for him.

I nodded before walking out and sighing, they obviously have left my avatar body somewhere in the forest since they didn't care the slightest about it since they were almost the richest people ever.

I made my way over to the lab where all the pods are as I waved at norm and smiled, He had been updating me on Lo'ak lately and the sully's of course. But my mate was always my first priority.

I opened the pod as someone approached me and began telling me stuff, even if I had been told the stuff ever since I was younger, I just nodded and nodded till they left.

I laid down in the pod and shut it before I sighed heavily and closed my eyes.

_________________

I opened my eyes to see that I had been placed in some part of the forest what the lab people had made, I had a gun attached to a belt I wore, It was obvious I was one of them.

But lo'ak was going to find out eventually so why hide it at this point? Maybe I should still put on what's more comfy and less well, out there?