• those eyes - A •

I smiled as I and Tsireya talked about how much I loved her brother until I saw him with his girlfriend, I sighed heavily and looked at Reya.

"wait-" she spoke as I shook my head and smiled as tears formed in my eyes I sighed heavily and wiped away the tears as reya grabbed my hand and we began walking over to the two.

they were all over each other, all love-dovey and kissing. it made my blood boil to see the one I've loved all my life with her, re'ina, she was prettier and much more skinner.

maybe if I looked more like her maybe then aonung would love me how I loved him.

"y/n!" a voice happily spoke as I turned around to see lo'ak I smiled and ran up to him and hugged him tightly as he pulled away he tilted his head noticing the tears in my eyes.

"what's wrong?" he asked as me he and tsireya all sat down but in an area that I could see aonung was staring directly at us which sent chills down my spine.

"lo'ak a word?" reya spoke with a smile as I knew she was finally going to confess to him, I smiled at her as lo'ak had a worried look on his face as if he thought he was in trouble.

"we will be right back!" reya smiled as I nodded as she looked at lo'ak as lo'ak smiled at her before grabbing her hand and walking away happily I sighed heavily as I looked over at aonung to see re'ina on his lap.

she leaned in to kiss him, I instantly burst out in tears as I stood up and ran off to my mauri as I ran into rotxo, "ouch!" I groaned in pain as I fell to the ground.

"ah shit!" he hissed in pain as I saw him graze his leg, I stood up and held out my hand to help him up he rolled his eyes and shook his head as I scoffed.

"what's your problem rotxo? I'm just trying to help you up!" I hissed as he scoffed and rolled his eyes as he stood up he towered over me.

"you hurt aonung. so you hurt me." he hissed as I laughed in confusion thinking he was joking till he still had the serious look on his face.

"How?" I asked in confusion as he scoffed.

"ask him yourself y/n, you're a waste of time for me," he spoke before walking off to his annoying friends.

I began walking back over to where aonung was but I saw rei'na no longer on his lap and instead right in front of him yelling and screaming at him as he just stood there with his arms crossed over his body.

"do you love me?!" she yelled at him as he sighed heavily and shook his head as my eyes widened in confusion as I thought they were dating or had been dating.

"do you love y/n?" she asked as my eyes widened even more as my hand went over my mouth as

he nodded.

"wow." she scoffed as she stormed over to me since she must of saw me when I was spying on them.

"Here she is aonung, tell her how you fucked up my life and you will do the same with hers!" she hissed at me as I went to grab my knife till she walked away angrily.

"hi," he spoke awkwardly as I smiled downward-ly, he walked over to me and placed his hand on the side of my face as he smiled and admired me before I tried to get his hand off of my face.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked aonung as he sighed heavily knowing aonung must have told me something as he shook his head and placed his hand on my waist as he pulled me into his chest and tightly hugged me.

"You've never hurt me y/n, you have just made me well uh.." he muttered as I hid my head in his neck as his hand rubbed up and down my back slowly as I cuddled into his chest more.

"Rethink who you love?" I chuckled as he laughed and nodded as he pulled away and placed his hand back on my neck as I smiled at him.

"Yes. Rethink who I love. I know this is wrong but rei'na was a distraction from how badly I wanted you y/n, because I see the way neteyam looks at you." he sighed heavily as I chuckled.

"I don't want neteyam, I want you."

WC-780