• she cried, over nothing. ~ A •

I smiled as I messaged my sxkawng of a boyfriend. We had been dating for four months now and I just knew he was the one, everyone told me I was over thinking it but I loved this asshole.

______________

Hey gorgeous girl

hello ao

So there's this party at koros and i was
wondering would my girlfriend like to
come?

yesss!!! I'll get ready now

Rotxo will pick you up x

why not you aha? x

Got to pick up -----

oh yeah alright.

______________

I smiled as I began to get ready, I hadn't seen aonung for a while and I couldn't wait to attack him in kisses.

"Where you going little sister?" my brother neteyam spoke as he walked into my room and sat on my bed as I rushed to do my makeup, I looked at him in the mirror as he fiddled with his knuckles.

"To a party. But I promise you everything will be fine and I won't be drinking or anything like that!" I smiled as I held his hands preventing him from cracking his knuckles.

"Let me know if you need to be picked up or if you need anything, please be save little one." he smiled before hugging me then leaving my room as I picked up my phone.

I grabbed my purse and phone and ran downstairs hoping not to see my parents as I rushed outside and hopped into Rotxo's car as he looked me up and down before sighing and starting the engine.

"What's wrong? Does he not like red! I thought red was hot!" I groaned as he chuckled and shoot his head before I smiled happily.

"He loves red." he spoke as he began driving, I connected my phone to his car as I blasted my music as he vibed along with it even though he always claims my music taste is horrible.

I looked and saw Koro's house with people running in and out, I looked at Rotxo before he sighed heavily and got out his car, I opened my door and fixed myself up before breathing in then out.

I walked through the door to hear the music blasting as I began to search for aonung, there was people everywhere and I was clutching onto my purse in hope it wouldn't get stolen.

I looked around till I saw koro, I walked up and waved at him as he smiled and waved back, Aonung wasn't with him. Where was aonung!!

"Where is aonung?" I asked as Koro looked around till his face went numb, I gave him a confused look before I turned around and gasped as my heart had broken into ting individual pieces.

He was kissing another girl, not to mention she was wearing, red.

I began to cry as I went to grab my phone my purse was gone, I looked over to koro to see that he had walked off into the crowd, I ran out the party in tears as I ran to the curb in front of the house as I cried.

I heard laughs as I met eyes with Aonung and the girl, he gave me a confused look before squinching his eyes.

"Your not y/n! That's y/n! You liar!" he yelled as he shoved her and went to run over to me as I hissed and cried before I saw my family Van pull up, I cried as he went to hug me.

"Your a cheater!" I yelled as Lo'ak ran out the van and helped me over to it as I tried to hold back teats, the second I got in the van I blurted out into tears and screaming.

______________

"Y/n." a voice spoke as someone sat behind me and began rubbing my thigh, it was my mother. I ignored her and cried into the blanket, I has been like this for the last three days.

"I'm so worried for you y/n, he clearly didn't deserve you. But he wants to speak to you." I sat up and kept the blankets covering my body as my mother pulled the covers off before gasping and covering her mouth.

"My sweet baby.." she cried as she saw my arms, I stood up and put a hoodie over me as she grabbed me and hugged me tightly as I sobbed into her chest as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Y/n." a voice spoke as I turned around and saw Neteyam he already knew about my arms and pulled me into a tight hug, I had ignored everyone for the past four days.

"Aonung has messaged everyone in our family including tuk and mo'at." Lo'ak spoke as I saw my older brother before he ran up and pulled me into a hug, he rubbed my back up and down as I cried.

"He wants to explain to you." lo'ak said as I nodded and slid on my conversation as my whole family watched me including kiri and tuk. But not my father, he didn't care. Clearly.

I hugged my whole family before making my way downstairs and walking out my house, I didn't have a phone. I didn't know where he was, but I knew I shouldn't be seeing him. He cheated.

"Y/n! His on his way!" neteyam yelled from the window as I huffed and sat on the door step as I closed my eyes I was so tired....

______________

I was being carried upstairs as I snuggled into whoever was holding me, I squinched my eyes before realising it was aonung, he looked so tired and drained.

"Aonung.." I spoke before I began crying, he placed me onto my bed and hugged me tightly as I cried into his neck.

"I never cheated! I did but I never meant to! Koro put stuff in my drink and everything was so messed up and I knew u lover wearing red so I-" I nodded and hugged him tighter then before.

"It's okay.." I reassured him as he sobbed and nodded before cupping my cheek and shaking his head side to side.

"I made you relapse. I'm a horrible boyfriend! Well ex! And I'm so sorry y/n, I tried to talk to you but lo'ak and neteyam didn't want me-"

"Aonung it's okay! Just hug me please. That's all I ask."

wc-1059