• that soon? - L •

"LO!" i screamed as i snatched the gun off him and began shooting all the avatars who approached us out of no where as he pressed his back against mine as mine was already against his.

"watch out!" i yelled as i grabbed a bomb and instantly looked at lo'ak, "RUN!" i yelled as i threw it as we quickly ran off somewhere else as there was a huge explosion.

"are you hurt?" he asked examining my body as i smirked and looked up at his abs covered in blood, he looked at me smiling before he realised i was looking at him he quickly snatched his head away.

"everything okay lo'ak? you have a little bit of drool." i chuckled placing my thumb near his lip as he grabbed my wrist and looked me dead in the eyes.

"later love" he smirked as i rolled my eyes and grabbed my bow and arrow pointing at a nearby avatar as i let go and knocked them to the ground.

"come on!" lo'ak groaned as he dragged me over to neteyam, i instantly hugged neteyam tightly since we didn't know where he disappeared too.

"are you okay?" i asked as he nodded and grabbed the gun off of lo'ak and shot another avatar, i grabbed lo'aks hand as he sighed heavily and shook his head.

"they are everywhere lo'ak! they killed my ikran." i cried into his shoulder as his eyes went cold, he instantly snatched the gun off of neteyam as he looked at me.

"firstly, why sidnr you tell me and was it quarit-" i nodded as his blood boiled as he hissed angrily i looked at him as he cocked the gun and looked into my eyes and kissed my lips softly as i sighed.

"lo'ak he will kill you! your-" i muttered knowing he still didnt realise properly we had mated.

"lo'ak! we are mated for life! please." i sighed as he shook his head before he began walking away as me and neteyam tried to stop him.

"LO'AK!" neteyam yelled as lo'ak looked at me then at neteyam as he shook his head and pointed the gun at quaritch talking to jake.

"you hurt-" lo'ak was cut off by the sound of a bullet as me and neteyam ducked down as i took lo'ak with him as i laid on top of him.

"you little bitch!" i groaned as he smirked and cupped my face.

"you thought id leave you that soon?"

WC-416