• wow - K •

"I can't lo'ak!!" i groaned as he rolled his eyes and sat down next to me as he began thinking about what to say, I was talking to lo'ak about how I loved his sister.

"Kiri wouldn't like someone like me, I'm not pretty or anything." I sighed, Kiri was gorgeous and she loved the forest and that's what made me fall in love with her.

"Hey guys." it was kiri I instantly fixed my top and turned around and smiled as she smiled back before sitting down next to me.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked as lo'ak looked at me and chuckled I shook my head before he opened his mouth, oh eywa.

"Talking about you." he said as I looked at kiri as she tilted her head in confusion, oh I'm going to kick lo'ak's head in one day I swear to freaking eywa!

"What do you mean?" she asked confused.

"Nothing kiri don't worry." I spoke as I stood up and began to walk off as I heard kiri groan and chase after me, she grabbed my hand making me turn around and look her up and down.

These way her hair looked, the way her eyes basically shone in the light, her beautiful smile what could make anyone weak. And those beautiful soft lips I wished to attack with mine one day.

"wow"

I instantly covered my mouth with my hand, eywa I was so bloody stupid! She chuckled as she rolled her eyes and interviewed our fingers before dragging me off somewhere.

---------------------------------

Her and tuk had been braiding my hair for the past two hours and I enjoyed there company more then anyone or anything.

"Tuk! White beads only!" kiri groaned as tuk pouted her bottom lip out and crossed her arms as I chuckled and rolled my eyes before picking up the bright pink bead.

"For tuk." I smiled at kiri as she chuckled, tuk hugged me tightly as I hugged her back, I loved tuk, she was one of the cutest and nicest kid I have ever met.

"Are you sure because pink normally-" I turned my face only to realise how close kiri was to my face sending shivers down my spins.

"Yeah uh uhm." I muttered as I heard a deep chuckle from behind me, stupid lo'ak.

"kiri stay!" i grabbed kiri's hand as lo'ak chuckled, i looked back at kiri to see her looking at me and lo'ak with a confused glare, I stood up and held out my hand for her.

She took my hand as I walked out the marui as I froze and held both her hands as she tilted her head.

"I love you kiri!" I spoke as she smiled like crazy before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"So does this mean we are finally best friends?" she chuckled, oh shit.

"No kiri, I mean. I love you in a way that you send shivers down my spine and butterfly's down to my stomach! I mean when I see you I fight this urge to just not pin you up against something and attack your body with-"

She pinned me up against the side of the marui as she slammed her lips onto mine, my hands travelled up to her waist and held her waist as she smirked into the kiss.

"Ew." a little voice spoke as I rolled my eyes and continued with what I had craved.

wc-577