• i agree - A •

Song: Never Let Go (Of Me) - Sped Up

"breathe from here lo'ak." I smiled as I placed my hands on his lower stomach as he shuffled his position I looked up at him confused as he sighed and nodded.

"he can breathe perfectly fine y/n!" aonung hissed as everyone's head snatched to him including mine as I took my hands off lo'aks stomach.

"I'm trying to teach him how to breathe properly aonung!" I yelled as he shook his head side to side angrily as his tongue stuck to the side of his mouth as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay! you now!" I yelled angrily as I stood up and pointed to an area we could talk about what he is cracking a tantrum about now, his eyes widened as everyone chuckled knowing I was mad at him.

"yes ma," he spoke as he stood up and walked over to where I pointed, I grabbed his hands and looked up into his eyes as I tilted my head and sighed heavily.

he looked at me before I opened my mouth to speak to him, "what's wrong aonung?" I asked as he shook his head and looked down till I lifted his chin back up as we locked eye contact.

"Nothing," he muttered looking at the group who was all staring at us as lo'ak stood up aonung instantly grabbed my wrist and dragged me off, it instantly clicked he was jealous of me and lo'ak.

I stopped walking as he turned around and looked at me, "come on!" he spoke as I shook my head and looked at lo'ak who just moved to sit next to Reya.

"your jealous of me and lo'aks friendship aren't you?" I spoke as his eyes widened and he laughed a little and shook his head looking down nervously.

"no" he spoke as he moved around a little before looking back into my eyes as I smirked.

"no.." he spoke in a lower voice as he chuckled.

"you promise?" I spoke as I placed my hands on his chest as he stared at my hands placed on his chest he swallowed loudly causing me to chuckle.

"of course I'm jealous! your mine y/n I've liked you ever since our parents forced us to hang out! I'm great full they did. but the way lo'ak looks at you makes me jealous! your mine y/n. not his." he spoke as I smirked and kissed his cheek softly as I stepped on my tippy toes.

"your mine aonung," I replied as he wrapped my legs around his waist I kissed his lips harshly, I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"you are aware that lo'ak likes reya?" I chuckled as his eyes widened, he looked down sadly as I chuckled and lifted his chin.

"Why what did you do aonung.." I sighed heavily as he shook his head even though I knew he had done something just not what he had done.

"I got into a fight with him and neteyam," he spoke as I sighed heavily before he opened his mouth to speak again.

"physical?" he chuckled as I groaned and shook my head as he moved my face by my chin. he smiled and pressed his forehead against mine.

"eywa. aonung just leave them alone now? there new and-"

"ill leave them alone if you agree to be my girlfriend," he spoke as I rolled my eyes and he placed me down on the floor as he grabbed my chin once again.

"I agree."

WC-595