• all yours tonight ~ A •

I moaned as he sucked my neck and laughed against it as I grunted before gripping his hair tightly and pushing him down onto the bed as I pinned him down as I smirked at him.

"I'm all yours tonight," he smirked. I rolled my eyes as he chuckled deeply.

"Fuck I hate you." I hissed as he smirked and nodded, he trailed kisses down my body as I arched my back, why was I sleeping with my enemy?

"Good girl, I'm not so bad after all am I?" he smirked as he trailed his hands all over my body as I nodded and gulped.

"your just so fucking good." I moaned as he sucked on my neck harshly, he chuckled deeply. His hot breath right against my cold neck.

"You think I'm good?" he smirked as I shook my head and hid my face in his neck.

"No! I fucking hate you... But your good at what your doing." I groaned as he chuckled and stopped as I pulled away from his neck.

"Look at me. Or I'll stop, I wanna see your face."

How did I get here? In a hot make out sesh with the guy I hated the most?

__________________

I looked at my ex as he laughed and kissed his new girlfriend, I rolled my eyes and chuckled before standing up and making my way away from the two love birds.

They were only dating to piss me off and make me jealous, my best friend and my ex. I fucking hated everyone, until I met eyes with the one I hated the most out of everyone.

"Hey freak." Ao'nung teased as I rolled my eyes and went to turn the other way as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled my back up against his chest, I gasped.

"Ao'nung-" he span me around and smirked before I heard the laughter of my siblings and my ex, I groaned before I chuckled fairly as he smirked to see where I was going with it.

"I missed you so much today gorgeous." he smirked as my heart began pounding, why did my enemy have to be so fucking fine. He had not right, I cupped his cheek and smiled at him.

"I missed you more, have you been with those hot friends of yours?" I whispered the last part as he gave me a cold stare before chuckling a nodding as I smirked and laughed a little.

"Your dating him?!!" a familiar voice as I turned around and met eyes with my ex, and my ex best friend standing afar from him. Embarrassed to be with him if anything.

"Yeah and is that a problem?" Ao'nung spoke as he pushed me to the side a little and towered him and me, I went to stop aonung from saying anything until he interrupted me.

"Y/n, I suggest you to back up a little. Don't want this asshole hurting you." he spoke as I gave him a confused look till he looked me dead in the eyed and shoved me away.

"Ao-" A loud punch was made to my exes face as he fell to the floor aonung hovered over him as he continued to punch him in the face till he lifted up his collar and chuckled deeply.

"Leave my girlfriend alone."

"Fuck off asshole!!" my ex yelled as he punched aonung and began to drag him and hit him in the chest before he grabbed out a knife, aonung slapped it out his hand and threw it as far as his weak body could.

My eyes widened before a loud slap was made to aonung's face, he laughed and dropped my ex by his shirt and stood up wiping his blood nose before I gasped and grabbed his chin, his lip was bleeding.

"You sxkawng!! Your hurt!" I yelled angrily as he smirked and cupped my cheek before leaning near my ear.

"What about thanks mama?" my heart beat picked up at the nickname, why was the guy I hated the most making me feel this way?

"Aonung. Don't call me that, I still hate you but come back to mine so I can clean you up?" he signed and nodded as I smiled a little before we walked off, my ex best friend and ex both began hugging.

Cheaters.

__________________

"Is it necessary for a whole room tour?" she laughed as I chuckled and nodded before she groaned and walked into her bathroom, I looked around before sitting on her soft bed.

"I'll get a cloth and-" I lifted my shirt off above my head due to the pain in my chest of where he had punched me, I ran my hand over it. A lump was now on my right side and it hurt like a bitch.

I groaned in pain before looking up and meeting eyes with y/n, she was smiling as she held a cloth and water in her hand before I smiled and stood up.

She pushed me back down with one singular finger. She sat down on my lap and placed her hand on my left side of my chest as she cleaned the bruised and bloody side.

I hissed in pain as I dug it fingers into her waist causing her to moan loudly...

wc-888

A/n: I'm sick and have been vomiting for the last day and as I write this so I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry for not posting yesterday.