Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The Eldest Princess

    Ji Lanyue rubbed the center of her brows lightly, observing the surrounding environment carefully.

    Weird decorations, bright light balls, and loud noises outside.

    She frowned, and really wanted to say "presumptuous!", but the sudden extra information in her mind forced Ji Lanyue to hold back.

    She remembered that the last scene she saw before she fell into a coma was an arrow shot at fast.

    If it wasn't for her younger brother, how could she, Princess Zhaoning, fly to block the arrow?

    I didn't think much about it at the time, after all, he was also my own younger brother who I brought up, and now he is the emperor, his flesh and blood are connected with each other, and his heart is connected with love.

    I just don't know why, but I woke up to such a strange place.

    Ji Lanyue rested her chin, with a pair of Jianyuqiu pupils, and looked forward vaguely. On the surface, she was in a daze, but in fact, she was already sorting out the information she got in her mind.

    ·

    The extra memory told her that she had traveled to a book "The Queen of Movies and Her Eighteen Athlons", which was a refreshing book for upgrading the heroine.

    This is a future world, where there is no royal family, nobility, and scholar-bureaucrats, and the originally divided scholars, farmers, businessmen, and commerce are mixed together.

    It is a very free place.

    But here is another world of books, with its own plot, all serving the heroine and heroine.

    Unfortunately, although this body is also called Ji Lanyue, it is not a heroine, but a cannon fodder villain female partner.

    For this, the eldest princess expressed her disdain: I have never been a female supporting role in this palace.

    Although she is a bit arrogant on weekdays, she is not one of those princesses and princesses who don't take others seriously. She uses "I" when she speaks herself, and only says "I am" when she wants to put on an air. .

    This is something everyone in Dacheng knows.

    The eldest princess continued to read.

    This Ji Lanyue is a rich lady who likes the hero Qiu Kai, but has been rejected many times. Her perseverance, in Qiu Kai's view, just bored him.

    Ji Lanyue loves to sing and dance, and has invited a teacher to teach since she was a child. She is extremely talented and quite accomplished. But she met the heroine, Qu Qing.

    This female protagonist not only overwhelmed Ji Lanyue everywhere in the competition, but also won the love of the male protagonist Qiu Kai. Even when Ji Lanyue entered the entertainment circle, the roles she was optimistic about would be taken away by Qu Qing.

    So Ji Lanyue was angry. She began to pour dirty water on Qu Qing, frame her, and do things. Such actions did not cause Qu Qing trouble, but made Qu Qing more famous by accident, and won Qiu Kai's deep love.

    Qu Qing has been promoted all the way, participated in the audition since she was a child, made her C debut, participated in TV dramas and movies, won many awards, and finally became an international superstar.

    She has encountered setbacks and tribulations, and she has been flattened in the past. She is not aggrieved at all, and she deserves the word "cool". During this process, she also fell in love with Qiu Kai, and the two entered the marriage hall.