Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Preparing the Stage

    The song "Battle of the Sword" tells a story of a Jianghu style. A chivalrous woman avenges her father and abandons her love.

    is a BE.

    There is no market for such an ending in novels.

    But the scenes and dances are beautiful, and the movements are smooth and unrestrained, which will be very flattering. The difficulty of singing is not high, and there are not so many complicated technical means.

    This song is a group of seven people. When Ji Lanyue was selecting the song before, she selected the people who wanted to come to this group to raise their hands. She also had a little impression of their names.

    Class A has the least number of people, and there are several other classes besides her.

    Hu Xianxian looked at Ji Lanyue, they were sitting cross-legged on the floor of the dance classroom, discussing the division of parts.

    Ji Lanyue held a piece of paper in her hand, on which were the lyrics and the divided personal parts. If it was implemented, several of them would need to discuss it.

    "Let's go to the C position first, it seems that this is the one to be selected." Ji Lanyue looked at the others, "Let's give it a try if anyone is willing?

    " Own.

    Hu Xianxian: "Eh..."

    Ji Lanyue looked at the sound: "What?"

    Hu Xianxian was stunned for a moment, but she didn't expect that Ji Lanyue, who looked at the imposing manner, would be so cordial in daily relationship.

    Obviously, from a distance before, this person looked very reserved.

    "It's okay..." She smiled, a little embarrassed.

    Ji Lanyue looked at the other people: "Then, who wants to be C? Let's battle together, and then we will vote together." The others looked at each other, and they didn't know what to do

    .

    Mainly because I thought from the very beginning that this C position was none other than Ji Lanyue.

    The camera also moved over, and the cameraman moved closer to take a shot. Obviously, this may take up a certain amount of space when the follow-up program is broadcast.

    Lin Duoer timidly raised her hand: "I want to try..."

    Her voice became weaker and weaker, and she seemed not very confident.

    Ji Lanyue nodded, and raised her hand: "Me too."

    Looking at each other again, everyone raised their hands: "Then I will try too."

    As for the result, let's talk about it!

    Ji

    Lanyue is in Group A, and on the other side of "Battle of the Sword", Zhu Ying leads Group B.

    She doesn't like this letter, and always feels that Ji Lanyue is behind.

    But there is no way, the program group defaults, so they can only bear it by themselves.

    When choosing a song, the nine members of Class A will be selected first, and then the nine members who have improved the most during the theme song assessment period will be selected separately.

    The above eighteen people automatically became captains, responsible for the team's follow-up matters.

    The method of selecting players is simple. The rest of the players are optimistic about the song they want and raise their hands to signal.