Chapter 72

Chapter 72 About Identity

    The personal authentication of Ji Lanyue and Pei Yiqing caused a storm in the entertainment industry.

    Who is Pei Yiqing? Not the top stream of traffic!

    Who is Ji Lanyue? A little idol who just debuted.

    Regardless of the ignorance of the fans, even the industry is puzzled.

    The background picture incident caused by Xie Zhe's selfie is actually easy to solve. After all, it is on the set, as long as it is said that the two are rehearsing, fans will believe it.

    With a little more guidance from the navy, this matter will be transferred soon, and it will bring new enthusiasm to the two of them and the movie.

    As for the truth, as long as the two protagonists don't come out and admit it, it doesn't matter what the people who eat melons think, anyway, there is no evidence.

    The worst thing to do is for the two to show that they are indeed in love - no one thinks that their manager would be so stupid as to admit instead of clarifying the scandal.

    But by chance, Ji Lanyue and Pei Yiqing did just that.

    Especially bad tricks, Du Zhong and Fang Kong have really come to an end in the brokerage industry.

    Du Zhong, who was looking at this comment: "..."

    Fang Kong on the other side: "..."

    The two looked up at each other, looking at each other distressedly, and they knew each other's thoughts without words of comfort.

    Cherish each other.

    ·

    Ao Yuan drove away Xie Zhe, this scumbag who wants acting skills but no acting skills, and marketing is terribly bad.

    Manager Xie Zhe almost knelt down to beg him, but Ao Yuan was unmoved.

    Just kidding, it's just such a hot chicken, after such a big disaster, you still want to keep him on the set? He Ao Yuan is not a philanthropist!

    Manager: "Director, we, Xie Zhe, really know that we made a mistake, and we will definitely not do it again in the future. You see, this scene has also been filmed, so it's troublesome to change people temporarily, isn't it? It's not good to waste time."

    Ao Yuan was extremely calm: "Oh, this character has been deleted."

    The manager was stupid: "Huh?"

    Ao Yuan called for someone to slam them away: "Don't get in my way! I'm annoyed when I see him!"

    The manager Later, he called the benefactor, but Ao Yuan didn't change his mind.

    Moreover, not only did Ao Yuan not have to pay compensation, but Xie Zhe had to pay the crew liquidated damages. He had already violated the terms of the contract, and Ao Yuan was on the most reasonable side.

    Ao Yuan: The light of righteousness! Shine on me!

    Xie Zhe: "..."

    He left in despair, not even being pretentious on Weibo to attract everyone's attention, and the melon-eating crowd went to watch the gossip between Ji Lanyue and Pei Yiqing.

    The sudden relationship between the two people who couldn't get along with each other was exposed. Fans and marketing accounts wanted to sort out the communication and contact between the two of them before, so as to analyze and analyze how this matter happened.