Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Pei Yiqing

    A period of time after the talent show is the most popular time for this group.

    After a long time, the fans should run and climb the wall, which is not conducive to them cutting leeks.

    If there are no conflicts between members, generally speaking, various announcements will be rushed, and some sales links for groups or individual members will be opened.

    There has been a group before that did not fit together after forming a group, and ran separately to announce.

    About two group stages were contributed in the middle, and the group fans screamed, feeling that they were finally able to see the team that cheered together.

    With the lessons learned from the past, Shimmer did not take the opportunity to squeeze the younger sisters, and there were not many group activities, which made the fans afraid.

    [Wait, did you really sign contracts with your sisters? How long will my group fan last?

    [Did you sign for one year or two? Don't just pretend to be a group like this, and actually fly separately]

    [Sister Dumei is pretty good, I don't want our family Qu Qing to be popular, thank you]

    [Cheng Yiran, when will you come out for a walk ah ah ah ah ah Ah plmm I miss you! ]

    While the Internet was clamoring, Ji Lanyue was working on the script.

    During the reading of the script that day, she did not see the male lead's face after all.

    After the director answered the phone and told everyone, "something happened to Du Ke, I might not be able to make it here today", Du Zhong saw Ji Lanyue's meaningful smile.

    At that moment, his heart suddenly jumped.

    As a result, I saw the topic of Shimmer at night, but luckily it didn't become a hot search.

    "At my strong request, the contract for group activities is one year. During this period, you have to run along with us. The schedule will not be rushed, and I will screen. But I think you like the stage?" Du Zhong said to Ji Lanyue .

    Ji Lanyue nodded: "Yes."

    Du Zhong: "What about acting?"

    Ji Lanyue looked up: "I haven't tried it." I don't know yet.

    Du Zhong understood: "Okay, then you can take a look when you turn it back on. If you like it, I'll pick up the book for you. If you don't like it... just follow the singer's path, although it's a bit difficult now..." It doesn't make

    money , there are more things.

    Du Zhong scratched his head: "This matter about Du Ke..."

    Ji Lanyue: "Oh, I know."

    Du Zhong: What do you know? I haven't said anything yet?

    "I'm your manager, so I shouldn't speak for others. But right now, Du Ke is indeed a more suitable candidate to be the male lead in "Qingshuang." Others were either too expensive or unwilling

    .

    The S-level production is very hot, but the most important thing is this heroine. Even if it is ordinary?

    There are many people who want to be the hero, but Xinglang doesn't like it.

    This brings us to an embarrassing situation: we cannot get what we want, and we are asked for what we are not very satisfied with.