Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    When Ji Lanyue first arrived, she signed a contract with Xinglang Entertainment for the TV series "Qingshuang", and she was the heroine.

    The timing is just right.

    The recording of "Dream Blooming" took more than three months. During this period, the crew of "Qingshuang" came to form a team, recruit actors, arrange scenes and make props.

    After the lead and supporting roles are determined, they have to hold a script reading session with them, and after finishing the roles, it's time to start the film.

    In other words, Ji Lanyue now has less than a month to prepare.

    The Shimmer girl group debuted with great vigor, and participated in the recording of a variety show the next day. Then he said that he wanted to customize a variety show for them, but so far, nothing happened.

    The itinerary of the nine people needs to be coordinated. This is Du Zhong's business, and he is responsible for Ji Lanyue's itinerary.

    "I found two acting teachers for you, both from the Film Academy, and they are very good." Du Zhong handed the tablet to Ji Lanyue, on which were the profiles of the two teachers.

    Du Zhong: "You don't know how to act, and you have never been in contact with it. During this period of time, you have followed it seriously."

    Ji Lanyue sat in the back row, heard the words, and nodded: "Yeah.

    " I showed you the script before, but you still need to write a biography of the characters and analyze the character of the characters. It will be fine, the teacher will teach you." When he

    mentioned this, Ji Lanyue looked up: "I forgot to ask, the hero Who is it?"

    Du Zhong: "Du Ke, a trafficker, but he is from a major, and his acting skills are still a bit."

    Ji Lanyue frowned: "I will act with this person for the next three months or so?"

    Du Zhong Puzzled: "What's wrong?"

    Ji Lanyue looked at him with no expression on his face.

    The car is quite spacious. Although it is not a nanny car, it consumes a lot of energy and is of high quality.

    But Du Zhong felt that at this moment he really wanted to open the car door and leave here.

    It's too narrow! Why is the eldest lady so angry?

    Ji Lanyue smiled suddenly, it wasn't the spring breeze turning into rain, but the dripping water turning into ice.

    It looks beautiful, but it's actually freezing.

    Du Zhong: "What, what's the matter?"

    Ji Lanyue: "Er Lu, who wants to play with me, what, don't you need me to take a look and pick it first?"

    Er Lu, a noun.

    There is an opera stage in the palace, and the troupe can perform on a regular basis or if the nobles want to watch it. The Empress Dowager likes to watch it, others do it for flattery, or to pass the time.

    Ji Lanyue is not the case.

    She likes to watch the excitement, and she can learn to sing to make her laugh in front of the queen mother. But singing is too hard, it is impossible for Ji Lanyue to be allowed to learn this.

    Er Lu Jiaoer, a role in a play determined according to the size and importance of the play. In the past, there were rules, but now, it is not very certain.