Chapter 34

Chapter 34 What Are Fans?

    The timeline is pulled back to the night of the finals.

    Fans of the Eliminator went to the program group to express their dissatisfaction, but no response was received. So some people turned evil to the gall and found offline.

    It's not difficult to check the location of the program group of "Dream Blooming". It's just that there is a little problem when you go in.

    There are security guards at the entrance. In fact, there are fans who come to visit the set on a daily basis, but they are generally not allowed to enter for fear of accidents.

    The two of them got angry: "Isn't it just looking for someone? You think I'm so courageous!" They

    are both young and have never experienced beatings from society. The most exciting thing to do in this life may be skipping class.

    It was at this time that Yang Ping's benefactor father arrived.

    The daughter of the gold master’s father came to join in the fun. A choreographer took her for a walk. When she opened the door and walked out, she said, “The dream that just ended bloomed, we did it.”

    The director wanted to gossip with her about the fun things that happened in the middle, but unexpectedly, as soon as he finished speaking, he saw two young girls coming out from behind the young lady.

    Before she could ask "Are you okay?", at a distance of 1.5 meters, a half-bottle of water with the lid open in one hand poured directly over.

    The editor-director sister subconsciously gave the people around her a hand, and reached out to stop them, but ended up splashing half of them.

    To put it bluntly, this nonsense was an impromptu act of the two fans. If there was some kind of corrosive liquid in it, it would really be over.

    ·

    It was a big deal.

    Not only because the person who was splashed with water was the daughter of the benefactor's father, but also because of the bad nature of the matter.

    From online to offline, one should not act like this because of someone's suspicion and dissatisfaction.

    When the two fans saw the police, they realized what they had done. But they feel they are right.

    "They are unfair! They are fake!"

    "I just splashed water! I didn't do anything else!"

    The pure water was really not serious, so I called my parents to claim it, and then educated me.

    The two victims could only be regarded as suffering from being dumb. Seeing the two students write the self-criticism, the other party's face was still very unwilling, but also timid.

    The one who is not afraid of nothing is called Liu Tingting.

    She poked her neck: "I'm sorry!"

    Miss Jinzhu said blankly: "I don't accept it." Miss

    editor and director: "Oh."

    In the aisle outside, there are people from the program team, and the fathers of the two children who rushed over mom.

    Pushing the door open, the two parents first apologized, and then said sorry with a smile on their faces.

    "It's because we haven't educated well!"