Chapter 10

Before Chapter 10 Aired

    Ji Lanyue was pulled, and surrounded them in a circle and shouted cheers. When she didn't know how to put her hand up, Lian Hansong who was beside her grabbed her wrist and let it go.

    It felt very novel.

    No matter how amiable she is in the palace, she still has rules.

    No one dared to do this, except her brother, and other sisters.

    The camera faithfully recorded all their actions, and a teacher with a video camera approached them, and asked them to do it again because they wanted to take close-ups of nine people's hands.

    After the end, a group of people dispersed, each found their own small space, held the tablet and continued to dance.

    Learn one paragraph and practice one paragraph, the only difference is that some people's paragraphs are very long, and some people's paragraphs are very short.

    Ji Lanyue looked at her hands, still stuck in the memory of cheering with them just now. Although I don't know why I shouted "Come on", this feeling seems to be pretty good.

    She secretly smiled.

    In just over a week, she experienced a lot of happiness. Ji Lanyue's love for this place is getting deeper and deeper.

    ·

    When Xu Qiushan entered the door, those who should have already met, and those who didn't know were humbly asking for advice.

    Although they are rivals, they are also teammates. Whether it's to pretend to be in front of the camera or for other purposes, those who remember the action first are enthusiastically helping those who don't.

    Ji Lanyue is teaching Lian Hansong.

    The nine of them were vaguely divided into two groups, and they surrounded Ji Lanyue and Qu Qing respectively according to the quota of the dormitory.

    Qu Qing is worthy of being the heroine of this book. In the setting, she can be the C position, naturally because of her good performance and popularity. The rating is still A, and she has won the unanimous approval of the four mentors.

    She is also the first person to pick up a complete dance.

    "It's very loving!" Xu Qiushan smiled and opened the door.

    Hearing the sound, everyone looked towards the door together, and immediately said obediently: "Hello, tutor!"

    Xu Qiushan changed into loose clothes, her long ponytail was tied high, and she swayed behind her as she walked, even is charming.

    On the staff side, a few people suffering from hair loss subconsciously touched the top of their heads.

    ——Hey, I'm so envious!

    She was the first to arrive in Class A, and wanted to see what the results of the best class had been like for a long time. After that, Xu Qiushan will measure the progress of these people.

    "Come on, I'll play the music, can everyone dance along first?" She stood in front of the mirror, facing the nine people lined up in two rows.

    It doesn't matter to Ji Lanyue, she can't move well, but her fluency is not bad. In half a day, this result is not bad.

    The gap between modern dance and classical dance is still too big, and girl troupe dance has its own style. Ji Lanyue has never been in contact with it, so it is inevitable that it will be a little strange when she gets started.