Chapter 24

Chapter 24 You Are Weak, Are You Reasonable?

    Ji Lanyue didn't know what her new brother did after he hung up the phone. If she found out, she would laugh non-stop.

    But resolving things about loved ones made her relax a lot.

    The surrounding staff can see with naked eyes that Ji Lanyue in front of him is more integrated into this place than before.

    Later, the person who had this idea was taken aback: Hey, why blend in? When she was in this castle before, she regarded it as her own home! Especially about the costume styling before, it really made a lot of noise.

    Looking through the comments of the audience and fans, everyone has noticed that Group A of "Battle of the Sword" obviously has a different style and level.

    Some people sighed while watching:

    [Hey, did I say that the clothes of this group cost a dollar to make? Isn't Ji Lanyue really her default debut position? The treatment is different from other groups! 】

    ——If Ji Lanyue's group spent one yuan, the other groups didn't even have fifty cents.

    But the matter about the costumes was also released by the program team. After that, some people thought that Ji Lanyue was too important and insisted on being special; some people thought that she was responsible for the stage and had the courage to be tough with the program team.

    Anyway, don't care about him, Ji Lanyue can't see support or complaints.

    She tiptoed and flew out with small steps.

    Other advanced contestants were crying into their mobile phones, and after hanging up the phone, they still asked for tissues.

    This feeling of grievance and emotion is like being imprisoned and then meeting a rare release.

    It's really ridiculous.

    ·

    The second performance will be divided into categories, vocal music, dance, and creation.

    In terms of difficulty, the last one is naturally more demanding.

    The lyrics and music must be written by the contestants, and the choreography and arrangement are done by the teachers provided by the program group.

    Among the four mentors, Muzi had a very small workload some time ago, and there were not many raps in the repertoire.

    But in the next Creative Academy, he will also be responsible for leading the team.

    Yun Xinran is a powerful singer. Of the dozen or so albums she released since her debut, most of them were written and composed by herself. In the early days, she had no money, and even arranged the music by herself.

    This time, she has to follow the whole process of the creative part.

    Xu Qiushan is a dance instructor. The dance teacher hired by the program group will teach the contestants basic dance. Xu Qiushan still has to go to all the teams to correct their movements.

    The most important thing is that she is responsible for correcting the inappropriate places. Stage experience is her forte.

    Zhai Meng, who was born as a traffic idol, he himself is a bloody existence. Others only think of him as a marketing guy, and they feel annoyed when they see this name.

    But in fact, he is very strong on stage. Traffic has brought him a good commercial endorsement and choice, but it is also easy for people to ignore his stage.