Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Dance Classroom

    Wu Xixue thought Ji Lanyue was the kind of arrogant person, because she treated Zhu Ying too mercilessly yesterday.

    Unexpectedly, this person is really too cute.

    With the face of a young lady, she has the air of a young lady, but she behaves like a little sister.

    Ji Lanyue turned on the electric toothbrush again, and felt that the things here were amazing. Although it has been used for several days, every time, she feels that it is too powerful!

    And it's really convenient, she can watch it all day just by looking at the water coming out of the faucet.

    The skin care products are still Ji Lanyue's original ones, and she doesn't know the price and efficacy, but in fact, someone from the Ji family specially prepared them for her.

    Xie Xue glanced at it, and it was either a big brand or no brand. According to those with other brands, it can be speculated that these bottles and cans without labels must not be much cheaper.

    Lian Hansong is a girl with short hair. She has a straightforward personality, which doesn't match her name, but is quite enthusiastic.

    Min Qingyan was calm and quiet, she habitually pursed her lips and smiled, her appearance was very elegant and gentle. But on yesterday's stage, she was dressed in black and played the drums, and followed the team to blow up the audience. The contrast was huge.

    Wu Xixue: "I'm going to learn the theme song today, and I don't know if it's difficult or not."

    Lian Hansong answered: "Judging from other programs, it's not easy, mainly because the time is short, and it's singing and dancing. , it’s not easy to handle.”

    Most of them have heard about other similar programs and are more familiar with the next process. Ji Lanyue was dumbfounded.

    Before coming here, Du Zhong told her about the process, but Ji Lanyue just went through it all over her head, without any specific concepts.

    Lian Hansong asked Ji Lanyue: "Are you a fast learner?"

    Ji Lanyue thought for a while: "It's okay, it depends on what it is."

    Lian Hansong said: "If you choose the C position, I really want Lanyue On the moon."

    Ji Lanyue: "???"

    Wu Xixue also nodded: "Well, me too."

    Min Qingyan silently agreed.

    Adhering to the belief that if you don't understand, don't ask too much, so as not to expose your ignorance of common sense, Ji Lanyue silently rinsed her mouth, and decided to use soldiers to cover it up.

    ·

    From the dormitory to the cafeteria, there are many kinds of breakfast, and they are very delicate. Because the daily consumption is very large, breakfast cannot be saved. Everyone had a plate in their hands and had a great time choosing.

    This feeling is rather novel, Ji Lanyue followed behind Lian Hansong, and the four of them moved together, walking slowly forward in the long line.

    It's a buffet type, but of a high standard.

    Wu Xixue: "Oh my God, is this breakfast so rich? I recall the joy of going to the seaside for vacation." Lian Hansong picked up a piece of

    corn: "When you enter the classroom later, you will recall I can't get up anymore."

    Wu Xixue: "...you're too disappointing."