Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Preliminary Rating Broadcast

    Yang Qing is a girl who especially likes to follow talent shows. She has watched "Assemble", "Tomorrow's Thoughts", "Idol Trainees" and so on that have been broadcast in the past two years.

    "Dreams Blooming" is a talent show that she is looking forward to, because it has been well publicized before. Although there are too many advertisements, it is annoying, but she still understands it very clearly.

    Especially the beautiful sisters who participated this time, their faces are really beautiful!

    Yang Qing turned on the computer, held snacks, and watched the show on time.

    "The artist's personal photos are pretty nice, but I don't know if they were posted in the post-production, or it's just like that." She muttered, wishing to start right away.

    The contestant uniform of "Dream Blooming" is a small pink suit and short skirt. A special designer was hired to avoid the shortcomings and try to show the beauty of the wearer.

    Most of the episodes were aired by single-choice positions, but the editing was pretty good, mixed with the contestants' evaluations of others, sometimes seeing the person I like come in, and excitedly grabbing the sleeve of the person next to me.

    This appearance is no different from fans who chase after stars.

    And when Ji Lanyue stepped in, Yang Qing's eyes lit up.

    "Oh oh oh, I know this young lady! She's so eye-catching!"

    She was talking about the early publicity. Ji Lanyue's location is very good, and the promotional photos are very good-looking. People who are interested in "Dream Blooming" will usually see Ji Lanyue.

    People with experience will know, oh, this person may be the one that the program group wants to promote.

    Most of the people who came in in front chose a position that was neither high nor low. If a more powerful player came in to introduce themselves, many people would exclaim in a low voice with envy.

    Even if they don't know who this person is, they still know some companies.

    When Ji Lanyue came in, she mentioned that she was from Star Entertainment. Dozens of people in the audience were surprised.

    "Oh my god, she's from Xinglang!"

    "A big company, a big company, this is really a big company!"

    "Oh my god!"

    Ji Lanyue didn't make her debut, and she didn't have any fame on the Internet before. They didn't know Ji Lanyue, but they were all smart and Will not say such content.

    Seeing Ji Lanyue going straight up to the first seat, many people covered their mouths with surprise and admiration in their eyes.

    The camera glanced at a few people, and it can be seen that the expressions of these people are still a bit tangled and unnatural.

    And Ji Lanyue was also very rude. After sitting down, she didn't feel any nervousness or caution, as if this seat was her exclusive.

    Yang Qing: "I love this young lady, she looks so powerful!" She

    opened the barrage and Weibo, and she originally wanted to find a friend, but she didn't expect to witness the spit and tear.

    [Oh, you dare to sit in the first seat, this young lady is amazing]