Chapter 61

Chapter 61 About Skirts

    The movement of Moonlight's birthday support was too great, not only the entertainment industry, but even passers-by were shocked.

    They tried to settle the accounts and searched for the advertising costs of rentable large LED screens around the world. When they saw "counting by the second", the masses had a heart attack.

    It's too cruel, it's really too cruel to throw money at people!

    fall! This account is not worth mentioning!

    Not only the masses, but even the star entertainers who are envied by everyone who "make money every day" were shocked.

    ——What happened to the fans of this little artist? Are all the fans in the entertainment industry under her name?

    It is true that there are many rich people chasing stars, but not many can pay such a large sum of money.

    Du Zhong knew about the support club's plan a long time ago, and it was through him that he contacted the matchmaker. But seeing it with your own eyes is not the same as knowing it will happen.

    "It's really possible..."

    He didn't need to buy trending searches. All major social platforms were full of news about Ji Lanyue's birthday.

    Ji Lanyue didn't feel much about this grand celebration and support. Even if Du Zhong summed up the expenses into a huge number, she couldn't get his shock.

    "A lot?" she would ask.

    The year-end performance report of any company under the name of the eldest lady is much more than this.

    What's more, the money in it was given by her grandparents.

    "Oh, Yueyue's support picture is back for me." Grandma held the tablet in her hand and pulled Grandpa to look at it.

    When the two of them went to see Ji Lanyue's group night, they got some small things around a certain Ji Lanyue station in the fan area, and immediately downloaded the Weibo app and followed this site.

    Afterwards, he even formed a good bragging relationship with the station sister inside - bragging about the moon and rainbow fart.

    Sister Zhan: "Ahhhh, Yueyue's private ride out of the airport today is so handsome! It's beautiful and sassy! It's so beautiful!"

    Grandma: "Show me!"

    Sister Zhan sent a picture, and then continued to sigh: "AWSL !"

    Grandma: "What does this mean?"

    Sister Zhan began to translate and popularize science for her. They all knew that there were two older Yueguang in the group, and they took good care of them.

    Until the first fundraising, grandma readily gave 50,000.

    Sister Zhan: "..."

    Their first reaction was: "Grandma, don't give so much! Take care of your family first! And your future life!" The

    Moonlights are afraid that these two are getting old and their minds will be confused. This money might be the result of her hard work all her life, it can't be like this.

    Then grandma directly revealed the balance that someone transferred to her: "My grandson gave it to me, let me use it every month." ——

    It was Ji Changfeng's daily greetings to his two disobedient elders.