Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Official Announcement

    Ji Lanyue's archery at the sports meeting directly ignited the hot searches. At first, everyone thought it was just an "ordinary" ten rings. When the target paper came out, they discovered that there were other articles on it.

    Now, fans and passers-by are excited.

    Archery, which originally belonged to ancient skills, many people have never touched. Unlike running and swimming, archery requires hard work to achieve results.

    And this is still a very special sport, and most people have never been exposed to it.

    It's not difficult to knock out the ten rings, the number of times is too many, even a novice Xiaobai will do.

    But like Ji Lanyue, not everyone can do it.

    The popularity came together, the hot search became popular, and on various social platforms, Ji Lanyue became the center of the topic for these two days.

    Even with it, she pulled out her past deeds.

    On the night of the debut of "Dream Blooming", Ji Lanyue failed, although it also caused an uproar. But relatively speaking, this is relatively popular among Xiufan, and some people in the fan circle have paid attention to it, but not too many.

    Going out of the circle means going from one place to the public.

    Ji Lanyue's short stage video that night maxed out Douyin, and everyone knew "Oh, so there is such a powerful young lady".

    But people don't have as much incentive to care about who the person is.

    At most, when I met him by chance in the future, I had an extra impression of "Oh, I seem to have seen this person" in my mind.

    But this is also very good, the popularity of passers-by is gradually accumulated, and the number of fans is also increasing little by little.

    The crew of "Qingshuang" found another male protagonist, the salary is not high, the acting skills are good, he is very good-looking, but there is a problem - this person does not carry the drama.

    Actors who are popular with producers have nothing more than two points: they have traffic and can attract investment.

    But an actor who combines these two points is rare, unless you spend money.

    Traffic is for audiences and investors, while investment promotion is for David TV and video platforms. The audiences of the two parties are different, but in the final analysis, they are still aimed at the audience.

    Taking advantage of the rising popularity of Ji Lanyue, the crew of "Qingshuang" simply set the official announcement date after discussing it.

    Anyway, it's time to boot.

    [Qingshuang: #清霜# Official announcement! Breeze makes shadows, frost and snow fill the sky, created by @星郎电视剧, @石岩不是石石Supervisor and chief director, @竹子Scriptwriter, @微光-纪兰月@文昌 an original high-quality drama series "Clear Frost" starring It will start soon. If the wind disappears, if you don't come, I won't leave. ]

    [Fuck, wait, Ji Lanyue? ]

    [ Am I blind? ]

    [The next big production of the legendary Xing Lang? Ji Lanyue as the heroine? Still suppressing Wen Yang? 】

    【Am I crazy or Ji Lanyue has a lot of capital behind it? ]

    [If the wind doesn't see you, I won't go if you don't come! Yueyue ow ow ow ow! ]