Chapter 6

Chapter 6 is challenged

    Qu Qing's dance was soft, and the simple dance clothes didn't detract her points. On the contrary, because her legs were exposed, people could see her beautiful leg control movements.

    The people below Ji Lanyue are cheering, and she can hear the praise of these people when they are close.

    Twitching her lips, Ji Lanyue felt that it was nothing more than that.

    The ones I usually see are outstanding ones, because she likes singing and dancing, my father specially sent people to find dancers and musicians all over the world, even if they don't want to come to the palace to be on duty, please come here for a while so that I can learn.

    Although today's classical dance is very different from ancient times, the first principal of the opera house is certainly skilled, but Qu Qing is not.

    She has only studied for a long time, but she is far inferior to some of the best people in the country.

    For Ji Lanyue, it's not enough.

    The cameraman quickly caught her little expression, excitedly turned the camera around, and finally caught you!

    He didn't have any dark thoughts, but he just felt that a twenty-year-old girl must have been told to be careful in front of the camera and not to do any indecent behavior.

    But how is it possible to really keep it?

    So they are recordings, not live broadcasts. Don't you see, in so many live variety shows, under the 24-hour camera, countless guests were revealed as prototypes, which led to wave after wave of character collapse and fan wars.

    In fact, it depends on how the program will be cut in the end. If someone says hello, naturally no black material will come out.

    But if not, or the program group just wants to market, then the editing will be as lively as possible.

    When other people are distracted, how can you not have the person in the first place?

    After the photo was taken, the cameraman was satisfied.

    On the other side of the stage, the instructors were taking turns to praise Qu Qing, and they were very sure of her basic skills.

    Qu Qing burst into laughter, couldn't help but bowed down to thank her, she was modest and sensible.

    Ji Lanyue remembered. In the book, the heroine Qu Qing got an A on the rating stage, and was challenged later, but she crushed her opponent with force. When it was broadcast, it gained the support of the audience by virtue of this performance.

    In the next few performances, Qu Qing was the winner every time. No matter how hard the original Ji Lanyue works, she can't vote better than her.

    The eldest princess was silent.

    Just because of this? Can you still win the first place for a long time and never give up your position? Even got the title of "Great Demon King"?

    Why! Just because she is the heroine?

    On second thought, yes. The heroine and heroine of the storybook are always given preferential treatment. When I read it myself, I also replaced it with the heroine.

    But I feel very uncomfortable when I become a female supporting role.

    The eldest princess was so distracted by the complaints that she didn't pay attention to Qu Qing's comments below.